Nick Micale Arizonagn

If your panties are in such a bunch, maybe you should have read what Nick has said, you are going to find it hard to deal with him now, you aired things in entirely the wrong way.
If your going to let your “local” shop fix it, you should have taken it to them in the first place, I wouldn’t let them touch my car if they came back with a $2,500 tag, I would quit with the dents, done by shipping company, end of story, window leak, caused by dented quarters, again, result of shipping company.
1-stop bashing Nick on here FB/ IG and wherever, it’s getting you farther in the hole and even farther away from getting results.
2-get your car away from the $2500 “I can fix it” shop, should have taken it there first if you trust them so much.
3- try and take TurboTguy up on his offer to make it right, even if HE charges you $2500 to fix what you “think” Nick is responsible for, would believe him before most shops, and would send it to him to let him work something out with Nick.

You can try to take him to court, but don’t be surprised if you do, and lose, because he’s gonna have his ducks in a row.

First off panties are definitely in 12k bunch. Second if you would of read original post it said I can’t get ahold of nick he won’t answer calls or emails. Also he said he was going to be hard to deal with so I started seeing red.

I also think it was high quote but this place has done me right in the past.

"Heads leaking oil"?? There is NO oil flow thru the heads. Only via the pushrods. The leaks would be the valve cover gaskets, the intake to block, ends of the head areas.
Furthermore, there are no oil galleys at the block deck, requiring a seal from the head gasket.

Suggest you "review" the local shop's diagnosis, and ask some questions.

"Heads leaking oil"?? There is NO oil flow thru the heads. Only via the pushrods. The leaks would be the valve cover gaskets, the intake to block, ends of the head areas.
Furthermore, there are no oil galleys at the block deck, requiring a seal from the head gasket.

Suggest you "review" the local shop's diagnosis, and ask some questions.
Bottom right of pic

Attachments

• D4B58994-4B35-473A-9A34-0D4E29FE1679.jpeg
    D4B58994-4B35-473A-9A34-0D4E29FE1679.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 216
In this customer's eyes, Nick is on the hook. I cannot see where strapping a tire down = 1/4 panel damage. It just doesn't make sense.

No matter. Ergo my offer....... I owe Nick a lot.
Everyone is concentrating on the quarter panels. Nobody says anything about him letting a bird shit inside my car.. no one wants to acknowledge the many oil leaks it has. I’m over the quarter panels they look like shit but I have bigger fish to fry. I have to drop another 2-3k into this thing to get the leaks sealed up. Smh i get it he’s done a lot for a lot of you, but this is ridiculous. I had to come on here To prove he knows how to use the internet and was just straight up dodging me.

Great customer service!

I'm just saying if I spend $12,000 of my hard earned money I don't want to be chasing oil leaks,loose Tire's, leaking Windows,mysterious dents,
I just want to be enjoying my $12,000 investment. But what I read sounds like you have not enjoyed any of it

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Were you there when your car was dropped off by the transport company?

Is it possible the bird shit was from the transport company left the windows down after loading it?

Can't help but laugh at the idea he had control of a bird to "let it" shit in the car, pretty sure they do that on their own...

Anyways I don't know either party but it's too bad you either have to or at least feel like you have to air this out publicly.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Agian, he paid $12,000.00 Dollars.not peso,bit coin ,food stamps or payment plan. I'm just saying for $12,000 I don't care if the Weeping mom of Christ put my engine together,if there's an oil leak I'm going to be bitching.
If you pay someone 2-3k to fix your oil leaks your a ........

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
He paid 12000 for someone to create them

We have yet to see them.. I only see a small amount of oil on the head.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I love turbo Buick guys “ I’m running 28lbs of boost and I can’t for the life of me figure out why there’s drops of oil on my garage floor”. Open element breathers? I don’t have a dog in this fight but if you buy a turbo regal and beat the shit out of it like I know everyone else does and not expect to see something somewere you must be new to this game. Now if the engine is new and the rear main or something else was left loose or not put together right that’s a different story.

Everyone is concentrating on the quarter panels. Nobody says anything about him letting a bird shit inside my car.. no one wants to acknowledge the many oil leaks it has. I’m over the quarter panels they look like shit but I have bigger fish to fry. I have to drop another 2-3k into this thing to get the leaks sealed up. Smh i get it he’s done a lot for a lot of you, but this is ridiculous. I had to come on here To prove he knows how to use the internet and was just straight up dodging me.

Great customer service!

You came on here to amplify your gripes with Nick. Don't try to sugar coat it. You started with 1/4 panels and escalated to blaming Nick for everything that is not perfect about your car, by the way, a 30 year old car.

Not everyone is concentrating on the 1/4 panels here, but it was your initial gripe so that's why "I", as in "Me", TurboTGuy, personally offered to address it with/for You/Nick. If Nick agreed to my offer, I also offered to address the "bird shit" issue for you, as well as other cosmetic issues you may have had.

This is now a complete shit show. Fry your bigger fish.

I hope you get your car sorted out by your "trusted guy" and what you feel is coming to you from Nick & Crew, as for me, I'm out. I could/would have helped.

You came on here to amplify your gripes with Nick. Don't try to sugar coat it. You started with 1/4 panels and escalated to blaming Nick for everything that is not perfect about your car, by the way, a 30 year old car.

Not everyone is concentrating on the 1/4 panels here, but it was your initial gripe so that's why "I", as in "Me", TurboTGuy, personally offered to address it with/for You/Nick. If Nick agreed to my offer, I also offered to address the "bird shit" issue for you, as well as other cosmetic issues you may have had.

This is now a complete shit show. Fry your bigger fish.

I hope you get your car sorted out by your "trusted guy" and what you feel is coming to you from Nick & Crew, as for me, I'm out. I could/would have helped.
If you read the original post everything was in there. It just started with the panels cause that was the first problem I noticed. I came on after he stopped taking calls and emails to prove a point that yes he does know how to work a computer and could definitely answer my emails.

Im sorry I came at you like that ive been seeing red since I got off the phone with shop.

I do find it hirlaorious that people are his side on it. Like Any or you would be ok with him dodging your calls and emails. Or any of you would be ok with dropping that kind of money only to find out you have another 2-3k to drop on it because he didn’t double check his mechanics work ?

Can't help but laugh at the idea he had control of a bird to "let it" shit in the car, pretty sure they do that on their own...

Anyways I don't know either party but it's too bad you either have to or at least feel like you have to air this out publicly.

I had the car for 4 years and managed to keep bird shit from INSIDE my car. Bunch of f’ing trolls. Like you’d be good with It smh.

I had the car for 4 years and managed to keep bird shit from INSIDE my car. Bunch of f’ing trolls. Like you’d be good with It smh.

Agreed, I don't think anyone would be good with what you described.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk