Nick Micale, Are you OK?

From a pilot's point of view, any crash you walk away from is ok. EVERYTHING but you can be replaced!.Glad your ok, Nick!

Sorry to hear about your accident. Best wishes, and a speedy recovery from CA. Cars can be replaced, and built back up. But there is only one you. Stay strong buddy.

Sorry to hear about this, but I'm sure you'll be recovered and back at the track soon laying the smack down!

.............. With all of the knowledge this car taught you, the next one will be built faster, stronger, and safer. Good luck, and I'm sure you're looking forward to the challenge of another build.

You must have been listening to our conversation about how we are going to proceed from here?

My son, a couple good friends and I were discussing this rebuild, and we came to the conclusion replacing the frame, right side quarter panel, both doors and front clip will result in a safer and stronger build. Having worked such talented and helpful people for years is a real blessing in all we do here with turbo Regals!

We have restored many Buicks, so this one will be a true labor of love! :)

You can see the frame is toast, but no sign of damage to the engine.

20160321_173517_resized.jpg
20160321_173528_resized.jpg
20160321_173545_resized.jpg

Nick I am so amazed at your drive and dedication to these cars. You recently helped me out in the purchase of some parts and I must say it was a pleasure doing business with you. I think the rebuild of this car should be made into a thread and shared with everyone. It will help up and comers and some of us old farts.

With this in mind I would like to donate or send parts that are needed so that I can be apart of this build, even from a distance. When you are ready please let us know what you need.

Just read about your misfortune Nick, but glad to see you are ok. Let us know your needs if we can help.

Just saw this thread also, Glad you're safe and was able to walk away. they say " you can't keep a good man down" looking forward on the new build . If you need a Frame I've got one if Southern Illinois isn't to far away.

Jesus H Nick! Damm I just talked with you Fri. Scare the shit out of me. Man am I glad you are ok. I got your back on sheet metal for the doors and hood, headlight bezels, lights, bumpers, fillers etc. We dont have anything ready on the quarters yet unfortunately. You have my back on my new engine build, Ill have yours on your misfortune as well. Just let me know if you need me. Get well and take care. Send me a PM if I can help in any means.

Nick, I just found out about your accident. Glad to hear you are OK. If you you anything don't hesitate to call. Was it the rubber seal on the oil filter that pushed out?
Jeff

Nick, you should rebuild it as a Buick Turbo Pro Mod. I know that there was conversation about a Buick V6 in the 405.
If Big Chief did it , so can you . I know that I would donate some money towards it.
Lower the weight to about 2200 LBS.
And let's see what a Buick V6 can do with a modern chassis.
We can call it the PHOENIX II :D

Juan

Just saw this, glad your ok Nick, glad your not hanging up the gloves!! The community needs you.

Nick,

Just reading this today! Glad all is well and you were able to walk away. God Is Good! Prayers going up for a speedy recovery!

Anthony