nice rust free doors

The bottoms look pretty good. One would hard pressed to find anything better than that these days. Good luck with sale. Bump for ya.

The bottoms look pretty good. One would hard pressed to find anything better than that these days. Good luck with sale. Bump for ya.

I agree. Id buy those if i needed doors. I havent seen more than 1 or 2 for sale ever on here that needed less work than those. The seam is really nice and thats the area that rots out first.

did you ever find doors? if not i will take pictures of the 2 i have. they are manual windows.

doors

check out my album, if you can't see them send me a e-mail address and i will send them.

tony

i might can get them shipped to lima,ohio, free if you could pick them up there at the general dynamics tank plant.

how much do you want for them? i have power windows so i will check to see how much work it is to switch them over.

i still working on the shipping, if it works out. i just want $150 + $25 for the driver of the truck.(tip) the $150 is so that i can build a box to ship in. i should know something on the shipping by friday

doors

OH..... I have some really nice set of doors (california doors) I will post pic tomorrow