Nice rims, but.....

bgndobe

86 GN
Take a look at these rims I came across on the net. They're exactly the style I've been looking for for my GN, however the price will prevent me from getting them.
For 2 rims 17" x 10.5" and 2 rims 17" x 8"........
........I was quoted $2600.
Very well may be worth the $$, but way too rich for my blood.
Just thought I'd show them in case anyone else is interested in some nice looking rims.

Attachments

• black deep dish rim.jpg
    black deep dish rim.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 408
Work wheels!? Um yeah, definitely one of the more expensive brands out there. Just look for some knock-offs. They're out there somewhere and the quality is fine.

Yeah.....I see that now. ha ha
Never heard of them before.
Searching for similiar rims as we speak, but no luck yet.

to find knock offs the will also be jap company marketed; Try Tenzo, Konig and some of the rice camp stuff. WORK are ultra high end tuner wheels, so there def is a knock off or 10.

How much do those "Boost" wheels usually go for?

And wouldn't it be a pain in the ass trying to find Japanese made wheels that fit our cars? If not, then let me know because I'd like a set of Volks. :D

big_TE37.jpg

How much do those "Boost" wheels usually go for?

And wouldn't it be a pain in the ass trying to find Japanese made wheels that fit our cars? If not, then let me know because I'd like a set of Volks. :D

big_TE37.jpg
I can tell you my Boze Mesh wheels were $3k for the set. That was for 18X8 up front & 18X10 out back, black centers, polished lips with ceramic clear coating and custom engraved caps. I would guess the Boost wheels woule be close in price. Maybe a little less if you go 17's. Call 714-843-6811 and speak to Zak. He can give you a quote.