Stage II rockers for sale.

626gn

Looking for a pair of stock T wheels widened to 8” in nice condition with no curb rash. I know I could send my wheels out to have them done but shipping to and from my location is very costly. Looking to avoid double shipping if at all possible.

Expanding search to include old school Vector 8" or 8.5" with a true 5x4.75 bolt pattern (not interested in the newer unilug Vectors). If they have the center cap inserts that allow you to use the stock 3" center caps, even better.

Still searching for a pair of stock T wheels that have been widened to 8" or old school Vector 8" or 8.5" with a true 5x4.75 bolt pattern (not interested in the newer unilug Vectors). If they have the center cap inserts that allow you to use the stock 3" center caps, even better.

Still searching for a pair of stock T wheels that have been widened to 8" or old school Vector 8" or 8.5" with a true 5x4.75 bolt pattern (not interested in the newer unilug Vectors). If they have the center cap inserts that allow you to use the stock 3" center caps, even better.
I have a set of the old school Vector rims with custom made aluminum machined inserts AND stock center caps AND mounted but never used 26" M/T Drag Radials!! Better to contact me at bobandnoi@comcast.net

Last edited:
Looking for a pair of stock T wheels widened to 8” in nice condition with no curb rash. I know I could send my wheels out to have them done but shipping to and from my location is very costly. Looking to avoid double shipping if at all possible.
I have a pair of old school Vector rims in very good shape WITH custom machined aluminum inserts AND OEM mounted center caps AND 16" M/T Drag Radials. Best to contact me at: bobandnoi@comcast.net

I have a pair of old school Vector rims in very good shape WITH custom machined aluminum inserts AND OEM mounted center caps AND 16" M/T Drag Radials. Best to contact me at: bobandnoi@comcast.net
Bob, thank you for responding. I sent you an email but you may disregard it. I did not realize they made Vectors for our cars in 16". I'm looking for 8" or 8.5" x 15".

Bob, thank you for responding. I sent you an email but you may disregard it. I did not realize they made Vectors for our cars in 16". I'm looking for 8" or 8.5" x 15".
Sorry for the typo....the rims are 15" diameter the tires are 26" diameter.