NICE 87 GN for sale in Dallas/Ft. Worth area - Nick Micale Build

chip

STOP WASTING YOUR MONEY TRYING TO MAKE IMPORTS FAST!!!

I have decided to sell my 87 GN. It has been my daily driver for the last few years, it is a great build. It is effortlessly putting down well over 400 HP to the wheels with pretty low boost (15 psi) and easily runs low 12's/high 11's in street format. Very capable of high 10's with some race gas and tuning.

FOR PICS AND A DETAILED DESCRIPTION, PLEASE VISIT MY WEBSITE:
http://www.laclair.net/gn

Here is the general info, lots more on the website:

Asking $14,500, located in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area
Best to call me directly at 520-249-1283 (ask for Chip), I'm not on the forums as much as I would like to be.

- The car was built and has always been maintained by Nick Micale in Phoenix, who is one of the best GN tuners in the nation. I have had the car since 2002 and it was owned by Jack Evers in Phoenix before that. Always been an Arizona car.

- Car has been my daily driver for the last several years and is VERY reliable. Well-built with a lot of very nice parts. Plenty of money under the hood! The list of mods is way too long to post here but please take a look at my website (listed above), I have all the mods and pics shown.

- Best ¼ mile ET: 11.13 – Currently not race tuned, est. low 12 seconds in daily driver street format
- Best ¼ mile speed: 121.3 MPH
- Best 60': 1.57
- Best 1/8 ET: 7.105
- Best 1/8 Speed: 97.98
I have added a new roller cam and some other performance parts since this run so it should be easily 10 second capable.

Car has 146,xxx miles on it. Motor and tranny were comletely rebuilt at 123,000 mi. Also had the motor freshened and added a new roller cam around 135,000 mi.

Please give me a call (520-249-1283) if you are interested. Between my brother and I, we have owned 3 turbo buicks and this is by far the best one we have ever had!!

-Chip LaClair

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 152