NIB K1 Technologies Buick V6 6" H-beam Rods, Used Buick 4.1 J&E Used Forged Turbo Pistons, Misc

hey ken im looking for a set of rods n pistons for my stroker crank 3.625 ...i need 4.1 pistons im building a stroked 4.1 call me direct at 248-910-5418 my name is calvin.

hey ken im looking for a set of rods n pistons for my stroker crank 3.625 ...i need 4.1 pistons im building a stroked 4.1 call me direct at 248-910-5418 my name is calvin.
Hey Calvin, have any luck finding rods and pistons for your stroker crank?

Thanks for bringing them to BG Ken. You've played a big part in my hopefully building a competitive TAI car and I appreciate it.

Matt
Matt, hope the build goes w/o a hitch. Keep me posted on your progress. Hope to see you competing at next year's Buick Nationals.

Matt, hope the build goes w/o a hitch. Keep me posted on your progress. Hope to see you competing at next year's Buick Nationals.

It'll probably be two years before I compete again, but I should be down next year helping my buddy with his TSO car. I did drop my heads at the machine shop today and picked up my 109 block. I'm setting my Eagle crank in it tonight that the K1's will be attached to. :) Maybe it'll be done next year but I doubt it. I have a long list of things I need to get for the new motor as well as non engine related items that need attention before that even. It runs good now so I'm in no hurry, but I will post updates.