NGK 5430 BCR8ES found

Is there a plum tree in your yard?

I won't say one way or the other, but in my opinion, the question above says it all.

YOU chose to swipe the Yo Yo.

YOU didn't hire the picker/packer, so the issue is not on you.

But you are you, and, in the end, even though it's just spark plugs, you have to live with you. (Keep 'em) ;)

But I'm me and you are you..............
There was on at my parent’s house when I was growing up.

You dont need 2 different plugs for different boost levels.
He's not running two different plugs based on boost, but to avoid fouling on the street. He's not making all of the power he is capable of because of octane, so for now he has a plug that won't foul and will work at WOT at his current power level. When he turns it up, he will put the other plugs in. I do the same thing and do the occasional full throttle blast from second into third gear on the street at the 700 hp level, but I put the other plugs in for a full quarter mile run.

He, as well as I didn't know the anti fouling qualities of silver.

I will give you 2 options
You can call the brisk teck line like I did and spend some time going through your combo and driving habits and potential cylinder pressure and let him guide you.
Or I will tell you what I run and why.
Our needs may not be the same so you may need a different heat range but who knows.
Your fouling out is why I run the silver brisk😉
Thanks, I'll give them a call.

He's not running two different plugs based on boost, but to avoid fouling on the street. He's not making all of the power he is capable of because of octane, so for now he has a plug that won't foul and will work at WOT at his current power level. When he turns it up, he will put the other plugs in. I do the same thing and do the occasional full throttle blast from second into third gear on the street at the 700 hp level, but I put the other plugs in for a full quarter mile run.

Yep. If spool say these MR43T won’t blow out at 40, imma runem at the 1/4. 😎I am running them for past 6 or 8 errands and they preform great on kickdown and throttle response overall. Ask my tires… Immabouta get in trouble driving it to the store. Camaros have been testing me at every other light… But the idiots don’t understand that there are cameras on almost every light here… pfhhh

Sweet ,I have a Turbo Regal so I can't afford to pay for it.
I have several so i feel your pain.
I just try to help others out.
There are several others approach to plugs and tuning some big names that just dont work for bigger power and the logs dont lie.
I'm going to go more silent from now on and let them figure it out on their own.
I post gold up dont get paid a dollar from this site and watch slow ass people who blow their shit up and go 12s with 8 sec parts constantly talk about making power.

Yep. If spool say these MR43T won’t blow out at 40, imma runem at the 1/4. 😎I am running them for past 6 or 8 errands and they preform great on kickdown and throttle response overall. Ask my tires… Immabouta get in trouble driving it to the store. Camaros have been testing me at every other light… But the idiots don’t understand that there are cameras on almost every light here… pfhhh
Well I've run 51psi on a heavily ported iron head with them and that's without stalling the port,
But plugs don't matter apparently, so anyone with higher boost or can even come close to the boost I have ran feel free to chime in.
And you better have balls and tuning no how to try.
No projectile plug is going to that range and can handle the cylinder pressure.
The heat range also comes into play.
Those that understand and study plugs, pull them,make the hits will understand.

I have a few cars that I tune on that are 750/850 hp cars on iron heads with the off the shelf autozone readily available plugs that dont need to switch plugs.
The aluminum heads really perform with silver brisk and dont foul,or piss off the stock ecm,and make power with the protection of the colder plug when higher cylinder pressure is the goal.
I have run 47 psi on a ta head with the dr10 brisk plug and no fouling with street driving😉
I just saved you the phone call too😎

Well I've run 51psi on a heavily ported iron head with them and that's without stalling the port,
But plugs don't matter apparently, so anyone with higher boost or can even come close to the boost I have ran feel free to chime in.
That’s why I bringing extras because at least a couple may get cut open, now I know I am going to get fined by Sailors Golf carts if I start pulling with it…. Shhhh

I have a few cars that I tune on that are 750/850 hp cars on iron heads with the off the shelf autozone readily available plugs that dont need to switch plugs.
The aluminum heads really perform with silver brisk and dont foul,or piss off the stock ecm,and make power with the protection of the colder plug when higher cylinder pressure is the goal.
I have run 47 psi on a ta head with the dr10 brisk plug and no fouling with street driving😉
I just saved you the phone call too😎
47psi good lord all mighty! Dare I ask if that's even possible with aluminum heads, good pistons, gasoline and alky? MY guess is not.

Do you by chance cut the straps on the MR43T plugs and move it to the side ?

I cut the straps back until it's only over the center by about 30%. Then round the sides(radius the end of the side electrode.)
TIMINATOR

I cut the straps back until it's only over the center by about 30%. Then round the sides(radius the end of the side electrode.)
TIMINATOR
That's interesting, reason I ask is I decided to try a set in my stroked billet roller 109 with stock irons that have extensive port work, E85, 6466 dbb, before it is up to operating temp it will spit and sputter, after that it runs flawless, anywho you have any after mod pics?

No sharp edges on the the strap.
Side gapped.
Been running them like this for 45+ years in cars, bikes, and boats, makes 'em faster and helps keep the detonation down.
But I'm an old guy in an old man Buick...
TIMINATOR

Attachments

• 20230403_104731.jpg
    20230403_104731.jpg
    290.5 KB · Views: 48