Newly built 109 engine from ArizonaGN

jns

Looking to trade for an aluminum-block LS engine. This is a long block with oil pan purchased from ArizonaGN. Never installed or run and I have the receipt. Seals have been installed on the exhaust valves. Let me know what you have to trade. Thanks.

Attachments

• 2013-09-03 23.56.24.jpg
    2013-09-03 23.56.24.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 422
Well, come to think of it, I have all the engine parts to have a complete drop-in set-up as well as some brand new Casper's wiring (ECM connection, IAT extension, etc) that I'll need to sell since I'm going with an LS. Also have a new Casper's 60lb chip with the selector wheel (never used) with some barely used 60lb injectors, a TurboTweak 36lb chip and injectors and more. A package deal would be the best for me since I'm in the process of moving. I'll try to get a complete list of all the accessories I have tomorrow or you can PM me an offer for just the long block....no question about the build quality since it was built by Nick.

Forged internals? Compression ratio? What heads? Stock stroke? Girdle/ Billet mains?

Bryan

It was built as a stock engine except for the 206/206 cam. Seals have been installed on the exhaust valves and it has a Serdi Performance valve job . Also has internal oiling mods and a booster plate on the pump. I'm in the process of moving and mainly looking to trade so don't have a set figure as far as selling it outright. I have it on eBay, too. Does anyone need the engine with all accessories for it to run? It would be easier to sell as a package deal.

I might be interested depending on how many accessories you have with it, I would need everything including brackets, but I would be buying it outright

I have everything except A/C components and power steering pump since I need it to run my hydroboost. No transmission since this was going to go in a hybrid car with a manual transmission. If it doesn't sell on EvilBay, I'll post a price. Thanks

Too bad you didn't put that price on it here. It probably would have sold.