Newer Delco Stereo with CD and Blue tooth (will it fit?)

jj86gn

Looking to upgrade the T's stereo. Found this online and with Bluetooth. Now, I know I have to rewire it to get it to work with the original Concert II but I just need with it fit the same opening as the old UM6 radio that came with her?

Delco CD player.jpg

I think it should fit in the stock dash opening using the original GN brackets. as for doing the connections, GM sells an adapter (part # 16140051) which enables you to connect it without having to cut any wires.
hope this helps,
Claude.

jj86gn

I think it should fit in the stock dash opening using the original GN brackets. as for doing the connections, GM sells an adapter (part # 16140051) which enables you to connect it without having to cut any wires.
hope this helps,
Claude.
Copy, Thanks for the quick reply and information on the adapter.

Ttype6

Looking to upgrade the T's stereo. Found this online and with Bluetooth. Now, I know I have to rewire it to get it to work with the original Concert II but I just need with it fit the same opening as the old UM6 radio that came with her?

View attachment 360724

This is what is known as a 2 DIN head unit. The head unit in a GN is a 1.5 DIN. The smaller ones are 1 DIN.

garyk1970

Electronics Moderator
Staff member
That radio will fit! Challenge will be mounting it. It doesn’t have the mounting places like the oem radio. You will have to fab up the mounting brackets.
I can sell you the harness and antenna adaptor for plug and play.
Cheers

Buy the radio with the metal brackets on the front sides and it will fit perfectly. I just removed to installed a pioneer deh 77 1.5 din

Attachments

• 20210105_184407.jpg
    20210105_184407.jpg
    950.3 KB · Views: 12