Newbie needs help with WE4 pricing.

Venomns

My apologies if this is the wrong section. I've been on here for a while but really just registered when I was looking at getting this car a couple of months ago. Due to LIFE, I might have to list her. WE4 lightweight solid roof with the W02 package for sale and was hoping for some help. Car has around 86k original miles on it but Tons of extras. Body Braces, upgraded turbo, 100# valve springs, scan master, beefed up tranny, 38# injectors, down pipe and exhaust, adjustable fuel regulator, running #18 pounds etc. Pretty much everything to make the stocker bulletproof. I drive it around and it is strong! All receipts (around 7-8k on everything) and invoices included along with original paperwork and window sticker. Gray Interior is 8/10, no rust (California car) and mostly dry underneath other than the damn rubber gaskets on the trans and oil pan (might replace before selling if I can find the time) and a perfect rear main seal. Newer front brakes with slotted rotors as well as new tires. Now the bad. Original paint so exterior is probably a 5 or 6/10. Door dings but nothing major but definitely needs a little body work and a good paint job. Looks great at night!! Haha. How much do you think it might be worth? Bad situation but could use the cash.

Thanks for the help!

Welcome.

Sorry to hear about your situation. You might post your location so one of the members might take a look at your Buick.

I am not very good at estimating values on these vehicles, especially without seeing the car. Someone else may be able to help you with that.

Paul Lohr

A car with not so good paint and oil leaking. Not knowing the condition of the motor/trans just take it as being in pretty good shape. Your in the
6-9k range on the car. Having good pictures, documentation, and all the car literature go a long way too. Should always include a Scan master too along with the gauges you have.

It will be located in San Jose CA. I believe it does have a scan master and the leaks after I inspected it where just from the crap gasket on the oil pan. About a drip a night from what I could see. Rear main seal was dry as a bone (removed the inspection plate). Will know more soon but any member in the area is more than welcome to come take a look when I get it. Will of course post it here but might have to out it up on Flea bay due to my situation.

Thanks again for the help!