newbie b2b ????

yt750

im a ex buick owner and my friend recently purchased a turbo t with a ported heads and a mild cam/te-44 turbo and terry houston dp...fast b2b engine managment system....and there is no way to check for knock in this car.....the man he purchased it from said it was fine because it has a street tune and would need a laptop to change settings.....anyways....i drove the car and it is running 19 lbs boost and detonating to hell......we are going to turn the wastegate down to around 16 lb....it should be fine there......the car has 83 lb injectors in it......if he wanted could he add a knock gauge to the car?and also if he wanted to make it faster ..couldnt he add boost and fuel pressure and not have a laptop to change timing settings?the car seems to be strong.....anyways...any advice is appreciated.

Where are you located? It may help if you can find a board member in your part of the world. Good luck Jon Hanson

pikeville ky 41501..if that helps any.
How close are you to Knoxville, TN ? There is a guy here who just installed mine for me yesterday and is very good with the f.a.s.t system. Your friend Should use it!! it's VERY usefull & helpfull. let me know if you want his info.. Scot w.