NEW YEARS SALE - turbos, rods, FAST, exhaust

J

JCotton

New Years Sales....
1. All TURBONETICS turbos, Ball bearing options and standard bearings $100.00 off.
example........ T70 ball bearing, .82 exhaust housing, polished compressor housing, P trim turbine wheel, with center section oil feed filter included, VSR balancing, with our industry first, no questions asked 1 YEAR WARRANTEE !!!!!!
regularly... $1395....... sale price .. $1295.00

2. Dual 2.5" SS exhaust system, one of the best systems on the market, all stainless steel system, mandrel bent.......... regularly ... $649.00...... NOW .... $599.00, while they last.

3. New Billet steel stock replacement rods........ intro pricing ... $439.00 per set of 6, order your today!!!!

4. FAST XFI and accessories, call today for your specially priced system. All complete units will include all hardware, box, O2 sensor, custom jumper harness, 3 bar map sensor, 5 bar if needed, SS O2 bung if needed, communication cable and software. I will also include a start-up program and support for tuning and set up. We have been working with, supplying, installing and tuning FAST since the 1st unit hit the market 6-7 years ago, making us one of the most experienced dealers in the Buick community. CALL TODAY...... WE also offer all accessories, including e-DIS, Data loggers and more.

COMING SOON ................. A NEW LINE OF FRONT MOUNT IC'S, SOON TO BE AVAILABLE, WATCH FOR UPCOMING ANNOUCEMENTS, WE WILL HAVE INTRODUCTORY PRICING!!!!!!!! DON'T MAKE THE MISTAKE OF BUYING ANYTHING LESS THAN THE BEST!!!!

Jack, thanks for steppin up with the new years sale, how about adding the Tfab IC to it, i need one.
Dale

Thanks Dale,

I have 2 on the shelf, good idea, first 675.000 takes one. It takes months to get them from the manufacturer...... :)

How much is the 70 GTQ Double ball bearing turbo? Or do you not sell double BB turbos?

norbs said:
How much is the 70 GTQ Double ball bearing turbo? Or do you not sell double BB turbos?

Norbs, if you want double BB, we can get you one. Give me a call tues. and we can talk about what you want, get it ordered.

Jack,

I just went to your site to learn more about the exhaust system and coudn't find it. What mufflers does it come with? How do the tailpipes exit and look... factory-ish?

In-stock for pickup?

Thanks,
Eric.

billet rods

Since they are billet can you have them made in wide journal as well? thanks

broke1 said:
Are the billet rods in stock and do you have any pics??

rods are supposed to ship tues. to me, I should be able to have pictures after that.

ecna said:
Jack,

I just went to your site to learn more about the exhaust system and coudn't find it. What mufflers does it come with? How do the tailpipes exit and look... factory-ish?

In-stock for pickup?

Thanks,
Eric.

Eric, comes with SS magnaflow mufflers, exits in the stock location, using the stock rear hanger bracket. I just picked up 5 systems yesterday and have mufflers on the shelf, comon down..........

QKRNYRS said:
Since they are billet can you have them made in wide journal as well? thanks

I would say yes to your question, not mention other options, but these are for stock stroke, high performance replacement. If we are getting into stage 2 kind of power, I may recommend the oliver rods, which I can usually readily get as well, but, no doubt at a higher price.

JCotton said:
I would say yes to your question, not mention other options, but these are for stock stroke, high performance replacement. If we are getting into stage 2 kind of power, I may recommend the oliver rods, which I can usually readily get as well, but, no doubt at a higher price.

What about a TSM engine with a very limited "70" turbo ;)

Thanks

QKRNYRS said:
What about a TSM engine with a very limited "70" turbo ;)

Thanks

Basically, it's your choice. I like overkill, the rods are new, ratings should handle 1000hp. $439.00 vs $950.00......

Jack, Freddie from Utica in upstate NY. Lookin to dip this car into the 10s. Would a TE-45a work with the 16930 Art Carr conv. you sold me? If so can you give me a price? If not then which turbo would work and what injectors to match it?

REGALTURBO said:
Jack, Freddie from Utica in upstate NY. Lookin to dip this car into the 10s. Would a TE-45a work with the 16930 Art Carr conv. you sold me? If so can you give me a price? If not then which turbo would work and what injectors to match it?

Freddie,

That convertor will most likely be too tight for the 45a, if we put you into the CPT66BB, you'll have a better shot down low. No doubt, you will need to rethink some of the components..... Give me a call we can discuss your options.
Happy New Year,

Hey Jack....

Could you help me with a exhaust system for my truck?
Long tube headers and cat back setup, the truck boards have me confused... :confused:

TTT for ya

:cool: