New Year Specials 2013

Dennis Kirban

You know the drill: All prices INCLUDE UPS ground shipping to any of the basic 48 states or Priority mail if noted. PA residents must add that dreaded 6% sales tax. Its best to email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com with number/letter code of part(s) wanted. Paypal is desired method of payment. Descriptions are quite accurate.

A-1 I have 3 tested original GM second version brake bowls. These are in very nice original condition in appearance. The price each is $105. By tested I mean the psi is almost where it was when they were new.

A-2 For the 1986-1987 Tubro Regal I have a stock blasted and painted orignal upper plenum just $35.

A-3 For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal I have a blasted and painted original set of the valve covers still has the ID sticker on the side. This and above intake is painted in a matched set o correct silver colors. Price is $55/set

A-4 Purchase A-2 an A-3 for just $85 (save $5.00) Remember all prices shown is the TOTAL PRICE you pay.

A-5 For the 1984-1987 Grand National I have the factory trim panel sits above glove box nice shape no busted studs GN emblem intact however it has a very very slight crack on the one corner of the top chrome edge. This is hardly visible. The price is $50.00

A-6 I have 3 good used 1986-1987 Grand National original center caps. $62 buys all 3. Close to new looking.

A-7 For the 1984-1987 Grand National I have a good used correct trishield horn medallion still in the original rubber like horn center. You get both parts just $35. It does NOT include the outer plastic horn ring.

A-8 For any year I have just one left of the desireable WS6 front hollw 36mm sway bars. Resprayed looks like new now, with new bushings included that secure it to the frame. Your stock front bar is solid and heavier and is smaller than 36 mm. This is the largest stock GM front sway bar that I am aware of that will fit using the factory locations. Same one that is on my personal 1987 Tubro T. Price is $135. (Saves weight and is HD)

A-9 For the concert sound system I have a like new set of rear correct AC Delco speakers just $42.

A-10 SImilar to above only this is a set of good used concert sound door speakers Speakers only no cages for them no wires cut. Price is $36.

A-11 Rounding out the system these are the front upper dash panel speakers again used just $30 for the set. This front set may not be 100% correct for concert sound option.

Note: I obtained all the above speakers from one source that removed them many years ago from a car so they are in very nice condition. Buy all 3 A-9, A-10, and A-11 for just $100 save $8.00

A-12 I have a complete set of the Buick GM 44W books. From 1992 vintage good condition. Includes all 3 volumes meaning they are complete. Great reference material for part numbers and prices back then. I use my copies all the time. Price is $85. Stack of books is over 6 inches tall.

A-13 Here is a neat deal getting you 2 neat upgrades fits all 1984-1987 Regals Parts are used but are very very nice. Includes one of the flip down license plate brackets and one cleaned and tested working lited rear view mirror. Package deal for both $48. The license bracket stays down when you fill your gas tank so it eliminates fighting with your factory spring loaded license plate bracket and spilling gas on your high dollar rear filler panels. This was a GM item on another GM model. The lited rear view mirror also known as map reading lamps has the wires cut after the plug sits a simply 2 wire hook up (ground and hot) so you now have additional interior lamps ideal if you have a T-Top car as I am sure you can make it function when you open the door. Normal retail value is around $55 for both your cost to your door UPS ground is just $48. I have limited supplies. These lited rear view mirrors come out of later GM cars. They look like new.

In closing

Member prices include shipping/best to email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com

Descriptions are quite accurate.

hello; I want A-8 36 mm front sway bar.
you probably do PP
IBBY

hello; I really don't read everything but I do glance thru most of things.
IBBY

GRRRRRRRRRRR

Too late for A7

Dennis, if you come across another I will take it.

Thanks
Bryan