New XFI Software

End of Feb???

Now that is a bummer. I was hoping to have it installed before the dyno on Feb 12th... :(

Oh well, it will be worth the wait, especially for those of us that are very limited in tuning skills... :)

If you want the upgrade then, I can probably work something out for you ;) To be honest, I prefer to tune the table myself and never use the self learning stuff. To me, the voltage compensation table is the best part of the upgrade.

And that, is why you have one of the most loyal customer bases out there Cal. I know i speak for my ENTIRE family when I say "Thank you for all that you and Holly do".

Hartline Rocks!~

Hopefully, you can have the option to turn the self learning on and off at a certain KPA, even using a 3 bar map. I am starting to gain interest in this feature.

You will be able to select when/where the self learning occurs even on boosted applications

Ain't BS3 great?:wink:

There are Pros and Cons to both systems. I will say you won't have to send the ecu in when this upgrade does come out :wink:

The new software can be flashed by the user and will cost $49 correct?

Yes. The XFI never needs to be sent in for an upgrade except for adding traction control. Even then, it is only being sent in to put it in a Black enclosure to make NHRA happy.

If you want the upgrade then, I can probably work something out for you ;) To be honest, I prefer to tune the table myself and never use the self learning stuff. To me, the voltage compensation table is the best part of the upgrade.

What do I need to do?? :cool:

Get Ready!! I have the final version and am doing some last minute beta-testing before it goes out to the masses. So far, everything is working great!

Get Ready!! I have the final version and am doing some last minute beta-testing before it goes out to the masses. So far, everything is working great!

Is this the "2.0" update or something else ?

Allan G.

Cal, shoot me a PM when i can get it. I want to get cracking on my issue. Also, let me know what Aeromotive fuel pump you were suggesting for me...

Thank you for all the help last Saturday! We have to do that again sometime soon!

The 2.0 update.
Alan send me your XFI serial #.
You will get the update no charge as you purchased less than a year ago.

Thanks Otto, Will get the S/N this weekend. Havn't had a chance to play with it much due to freaken cold weather and my job's travel requirments.

Allan G.

Cal, can you send a copy this way when its ready . I think Holly has my CC info from a previous purchase....thanks ....john jjkv@comcast.net

FAST hasn't released it yet. When it is available, they will put the software and new flash on their website for free download. If you want the upgrade through me, I will need your serial# in order to get FAST an option file to activate the 2.0 You can get this from any dealer as well as directly from FAST

I'll repeat this, it will be free to everyone who has purchased within a year and $50 for older boxes. If you are upgrading an older box (internal logging or traction control), the update will be free.

We have a record of everyone's serial# who purchased from us, but I will still want those getting the upgrade through us to email me their serial#. I am compiling a list and will get the 2.0 out as soon as it's available. Once again, don't post your info here, email me

Hey Cal,

i was wondering if you could tell me if the 2.0 has a dropdown selection in the Aux 1-4 outputs section, instead of fixed perameter outputs for each aux output.

Thanks