New XFI Software

HighPSI

Staff member
I have been doing beta testing on the new software for FAST. It is finally going to be released to the public. I have attached the flyer.

Attachments

• XFI Flyer.pdf
    584.4 KB · Views: 485
Hey Cal,

What is the advantage of the 3 step feature over the 2 step and additional trans-brake options? Thanks

Datar

so what do i do since i just bought xfi, is there an upgrade? or is this just like a flash?

Hey Cal,

What is the advantage of the 3 step feature over the 2 step and additional trans-brake options? Thanks

Datar

The 3 step is just an additional rev limiter that works just like the 2-step. The transbrake stuff is for those using the creep feature. This software upgrade isn't for everyone. The biggest advantage for most people is the voltage correction table and the ability to quickly set the TPS parameters.

So Cal
I purchased my XFI from you a few years ago. How do I go about getting the update. I know I am in the minority but I like the auto tuning to get it close.
Tom

They haven't actually released this update yet, so I don't have any pricing. It was supposed to debut at PRI. I posted it here early and jumped the gun a little :eek: I do know it will be installed on all the new XFI's from here on out. For those with older boxes, you won't need to send it in. The update will be installed as an option file much like the internal logger. It will be serial # specific

Let me know as soon as you have pricing and I will pay immediately :biggrin:
Now you got me sleepless at night....
Tom

All right, here's the scoop. If you are upgrading to traction control or an internal logger, you will get the software upgrade for free. If you just want the software upgrade it will cost $49.95. If you want to send your ecu in for the upgrade with a new enclosure, it will cost $99.95 In order to do this. For those wanting to do this, I will need your ecu serial # Although, I have a database with serial #'s for most of the ecu's I have sold, I will still want your ecu serial # to be safe.

Thanks for the heads up. This sounds like it would be very benificial to helping me with my goals. Subscribing....

All right, here's the scoop. If you are upgrading to traction control or an internal logger, you will get the software upgrade for free. If you just want the software upgrade it will cost $49.95. If you want to send your ecu in for the upgrade with a new enclosure, it will cost $99.95 In order to do this. For those wanting to do this, I will need your ecu serial # Although, I have a database with serial #'s for most of the ecu's I have sold, I will still want your ecu serial # to be safe.

So this is an additional upgrade to the beta flash correcting the voltage, ESC, etc. from a while back?

Are you saying they will upgrade the box to traction control along with the software upgrade for $99.95? The traction control is just a software thing anyway - correct?

So this is an additional upgrade to the beta flash correcting the voltage, ESC, etc. from a while back?

Are you saying they will upgrade the box to traction control along with the software upgrade for $99.95? The traction control is just a software thing anyway - correct?

yes its additional from the last flash with the voltage, esc, wideband etc.

as far as the box upgrade, if that's true thats a deal. 99.95 for the TC :biggrin:

that's what i thought at first myself.

upgrade to traction control and get a new cover for 99$:biggrin:

sounds too good to be true and probably is, but you never know.
Hey Cal, how 'bout a 99 $ traction control upgrade.

i'll bet that is a cover that says "XFI 2.0".
And, no i already asked, the box has to go in for the traction control.

wouldn't it be nice if they just gave instructions like:
open the box, to turn on traction control remove jumper,
if you want to datalog, remove jumper 2.

they got it set up, so if you get the options, they get your money.

All right, here's the scoop. If you are upgrading to traction control or an internal logger, you will get the software upgrade for free.

I guess I wasn't clear enough. If you are paying for traction control or an internal logger, you will get the software upgrade for free. If you are doing traction control, the box will need to be sent in for the black enclosure which will then have the 2.0 writing on the front.

If you just want the software upgrade it will cost $49.95. If you want to send your ecu in for the upgrade with a new enclosure, it will cost $99.95 In order to do this. For those wanting to do this, I will need your ecu serial # Although, I have a database with serial #'s for most of the ecu's I have sold, I will still want your ecu serial # to be safe.

The new enclosure looks just like the old enclosure except it has 2.0 on it.