New Web Specials

Dual Fans

For One Week ONLY!!!! Now till March 31st I am going to sell the fans only for $70.00!!!! My Boss said he wants me to move them so help me out here. You can either call or order off our website. If you do it on the web, it will bring up the normal price but I will change it once I get the order in my hand.

Jeff - sent you a return e-mail and left you a voicemail msg at Ramchargers.

Jeff

I have just rec'd a Ramchargers fan setup with GN adapter harness.

I have an 85 hotair car that is getting converted to elect fan from clutch fan. I bought the Caspers elect fan relay install kit to allow the ecm to control the fan.

I looked at the harness on the fan and the harness on the Caspers kit. They are two different plugs entirely. The caspers one is much smaller then the RC fan plug.

Capsers kit leaves me with a male end to plug into the fan.

What now ?

Caspers kit here

The PM's dont work anymore.

I spoke with Dennis at Caspers and he told me my harness was sent out with the wrong end on it. Some were sent out this way due to some not using a GN fan.

He is sending me a pigtail end so it will work out for me.
Ill let you know how it turns out.

That is great to hear that it is resolved. If you need anymore help feel free to e-mail me or PM me at anytime. I don't work on the weekends but I will be sure to get back with you Monday morning.

Jeff, still waiting for pigtail from Caspers.
Ill keep you in the loop.

As for PMs - my understanding they got shut down due to moderator frustrations....

Dual Fans

EXTENDED!!!!!!!! Dual fans are still on sale for $70.00. When you call just make sure to tell your salesman about the fan sale from Turbo Buicks Forum. This sale will be extended to the 15th of April.

Ok, so I can get the dual fan set up with the harness still for $111.93? Is this part number 674003 on your site?

This is so I can slap this in my car and go?

If this is so I will order one tomorrow!!!!

Thank you.

Matthew Smith

Anyone got some mounting advice?

I got the regular 85 rad in it now. The fans extend past the outer tanks of the rad so how is everyone mounting them ?
Need the V8 rad in there ?