New Vette!!!!!!!

Looks nice, I always reserve judgement though until I see the new models in the "flesh"....tough to get an idea of the proportions until you see it for real! Thanks for sharing!!

Look like a Ferrari 599 gto Fascia and the ass of a Camaro. Looks pretty cool though still on leaf springs? :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 2012-Chevrolet-Camaro-ZL1-2.jpg
    2012-Chevrolet-Camaro-ZL1-2.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 75
  • ferrari-599-gto-2010-02.jpg
    ferrari-599-gto-2010-02.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 87
what's wrong with the transverse composite leaf springs?
they aren't as glamorous and blingy as a set of coilovers, but they get the job done..

looks to me like they built an amazing car and let a 5 year old style it..

Look like a Ferrari 599 gto Fascia and the ass of a Camaro. Looks pretty cool though still on leaf springs? :rolleyes:

Exactly what I thought when seeing it. And the 599 is my favorite car on the planet. Just cant afford it, so the vette will have to do.

I think it looked pretty cool, the big improvements to the technology in the motor and interior are awesome. I would wait until the next generation of the Z06 and ZR1 become apparent. They were clear in the presentation to say that it was faster than the Grand Sport (ie: NOT faster than the C6 Z06 and ZR1). I am on Corvette Forum and it was a complete zoo yesterday. Pretty fun to watch. Honestly, no board is run as well and has as many normal people as TurboBuick. All the other guys are nutso. :cool:

Corvette owners are a different breed that's for sure. It's stereotypic but they generally disregard anything that isn't a vette. The schredenfrude abounded today on them that's for sure.

Corvette owners are a different breed that's for sure. It's stereotypic but they generally disregard anything that isn't a vette. The schredenfrude abounded today on them that's for sure.
Most but not all :D Buick at heart but you can't deny their potential, Love my now old C5

Like everything about the C7 but the front opening and the Camaro rear end:rolleyes: