New Upholstery:

I think that everybody is real close on the foam price but differ a lot with the shipping. I like Brian so a few bucks more is OK and besides he's got that new wife to keep corralled and most likely needs the money, haha. I'm sure that suede is very soft but I'm a bit to conservative and modest to drive with my balls hanging out. :eek:

Every year I try to do something that needs to be done and this time its new upholstery for the front seats. Driver's is pretty beat up. Would like the best quality as close to oem out there. This from Highway Stars looks good but would like to know what you guys have come across recently and if this is a good choice. Also need the foam but didn't see it listed on their site. Looked at Jax but they seem to only offer one type of cloth now compared to a while back and the leather. Would prefer to get both the covers and foam from the same place.

The new upholstery looks great, just like when it was new. Didn't realize how much the headrest 6 had faded. Very happy with the finished product. :D