New upgrade.... Just one more piece to the puzzle

Quick Chick

I actually installed them awhile ago.... But was just waiting on the console to be more completed.

I had wanted to just notch out a bit on the GN crowd here by me... Always loved lightning rods. I had gotten some Oldsmobile consoles but didn't like the design (of course I like to be difficult) and I really wanted to custom fit it to the Buick console which I like a lot better.

The rods themselves were a breeze to put in. The hardest part really was cutting correctly and making up templates so it can all fit with the Buick console.

All I am waiting on at this point is a console overlay to be made up and it will be 100% completed.

:D

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 307
Lightning Rods were wasted on the 442. They should have been in TBs. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Very nice. I was going to do the same thing. I bought a set of lightning rods, console and a custom overlay plate from Mark also. After years of it all sitting around I decided my car is just too modified and needed something even more extreme. Sold everything and the $ I received paid for this set of Kilduff's. More appropriate my car. ;)

Attachments

• untitledgnkilduff (2).jpg
    untitledgnkilduff (2).jpg
    556.3 KB · Views: 173
OK, the lighting rods were wasted on the Hurst/Olds with the limp dick 307.

Very nice. I was going to do the same thing. I bought a set of lightning rods, console and a custom overlay plate from Mark also. After years of it all sitting around I decided my car is just too modified and needed something even more extreme. Sold everything and the $ I received paid for this set of Kilduff's. More appropriate my car. ;)

Very nice.... If I didn't score the rods at such a sweet price I would have eventually gone with a Kilduff setup.

Very nice.... If I didn't score the rods at such a sweet price I would have eventually gone with a Kilduff setup.

No, the L rods are perfect for a factory interior! You did good. The set I had did have a cool set of billet knobs on them just to mix it up a little. They are out there now and then if you want to be even more different..

No, the L rods are perfect for a factory interior! You did good. The set I had did have a cool set of billet knobs on them just to mix it up a little. They are out there now and then if you want to be even more different..

Thanks... Yeah I like the look, and the console overlay I got looks great (just got it yesterday) Yeah I saw those knobs.... But for the price of them right now, I'd rather wait and in time if I still want them, and other things have been completed on the car, I may just do them ;)