New Turbo's

Can't wait to get my HPT 6466 on the car. Should make some good power.
Nicely done. Are you going to Plum the wastegate dump into the downpipe or dumped atmosphere?

My car will be done sometime this year LOL we should go to Irwindale.

Nicely done. Are you going to Plum the wastegate dump into the downpipe or dumped atmosphere?

My car will be done sometime this year LOL we should go to Irwindale.
I am going to have it route back in to the downpipe. Atmosphere dump is too loud; don't need to draw attention on the street. :) I need to get the new trans in it first though.....

They look like badass turbos. I been eyeing them. Hopefully some people post some results soon. I wonder if it’s the same wheels precision uses? I run a 6466 from precision and wonder how it compares to there 6466. I like the speed sensor option, external gate and stainless exhaust housing. Trick turbo for the money.

66 turbine wheel is beyond dated
But effective up to a certain power level.
That will limit the turbo.
Their 64 compressor could outflow others only if the blade sweep is steeper or if the shaft and nut are smaller.
The 3 bolt will do much more than a 66 turbine can so it's not the limitation.
Should be a an awesome turbo for a footbrake car that wants to make around 800hp without overspeeding the turbo.

Also as far as new turbos
Turbonetics billet has their new line.
Garret had released their new wheels both turbine and compressor wheels in double bb with 15+% more flow than their older turbos.
comp turbo has their new compressor and turbine wheels in the ctr line with triple bb that out spool and flow so much air it's hard to imagine a turbo so big can spool so fast.
It's truly a great time to have a turbo car.

I am going to have it route back in to the downpipe. Atmosphere dump is too loud; don't need to draw attention on the street. :) I need to get the new trans in it first though.....
Only atmosphere here on the dump
On everything I set up😎
It's not loud on the decimal meter and I like to know when its working personally
Some guys like a car that makes no noise and they should dump into exhaust for sure.
But for me my cars get the atmosphere dump.

Really nice addition to the community, solved some issues and bolt on with new wheel tech, can't be beat.

Vent that thing, someone will sell a long dump tube soon I'm sure.

I'm about 1 year to early on my Garrett G30-770 but Harry wasn't joking about saving money with the gate on their turbine housing vs custom setups and really TIME. Going v band on the header, then plumb the gate off it, coat it and get a custom oil return line alone was the price I sold my 97 Honda Accord to a friend for. LOL

Only atmosphere here on the dump
On everything I set up😎
It's not loud on the decimal meter and I like to know when its working personally
Some guys like a car that makes no noise and they should dump into exhaust for sure.
But for me my cars get the atmosphere dump.
Wish I could do it here in California; I got warned about my GN1 single 3" being to loud. Thanks to all the dumb asses who do the street takeover crap they are cracking down hard.

Wish I could do it here in California; I got warned about my GN1 single 3" being to loud. Thanks to all the dumb asses who do the street takeover crap they are cracking down hard.
They have decibel laws here in ny now😡
Just me typing this exceeds them cause they want us all on electric🙄
But fuck em if i have too I'll take the fine.
At least untill some common sense comes back around.