New Tork City

skidlid

I took my family on vacation to New York City this week. All week my16 year old son went on about not seeing any domestic trucks in the city. Friday night in Times Square at a stop light we see a nice super duty, my wife yells at me he is pulling a Buick grand national. Granted they always pick on me about my car so I didn't believe her. There on a trailer behind the Ford sits a nicely modded Gn. Funny to me !

IMG_3211.JPG
Darn it, no pics?

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Sorry I tried but was a little late with the camera!

Nice pic. Was an event going on, Why is it so many people?

Nice picture. That is a normal evening. Not normal to see a GN on a trailer in the middle of Manhattan.

Thursday night was crazy, couldn't even walk. There was some kind of fashion show at night.

Maybe the owner of that Grand National is a member and see this thread and can chime in. because that is a very unusual sight to
see on 7th ave Broadway in Time Square. When I visit NY I stay right up the street from that sighting at 7th st and W 51 st. and never
seen anything like that. Hope the person was just traveling thru the city and wasn't planning on staying over night.
Wow such big Kahana's. :wtf:

Buckshot Gn: you don't think it'll survive if he stayed overnight?

Buckshot Gn: you don't think it'll survive if he stayed overnight?

No you should be ok staying overnight, it's the Grand National I was worried about with the parking and all ,some of those parking garages start at $50.00 day without a trailer, and don't even think about trying to park on the street .

It would be very cool to hear from the owner. He looked like a tourist, had the doors open on the truck at a stoplight taking pictures out the door when I first noticed the truck. Four days later and my family still gives me crap that the one car that caught my attention on the trip was pulling a Buick.