New to forum

Chippers87gn

Morning all I am new to this and have just bought a 87 gn. It of course came with some issues after sitting for years. Is there anybody who lives in Canada near Vancouver B.C. I have fixed a few things but need some help with others

Welcome to the forum.
With modern technology there is a lot of knowledge available on this forum as well.
The search function works most of the time and when it doesn’t, you can google search with the addition of turbobuick.com at the end.

You can also check out vortexbuicks.

PS. We like pictures.

welcome ... there are some Canucks in here ..aye ... hopefully they will find you ..aye...

Glad to have you. We'll have ya cursing that car in no time, a real love-hate relationship. :D
But really, once you get it running good they're lots of fun, just be ready for lots of people coming up to talk to you when you get gas. For the car I mean.

that's the best part ...people coming up to you ... then you can tell them where you came from and see if they like cheeseburgers ... if not ...turn and walk away..just walk away ...LOL... or ask them if they want to go for a ride for a dollar ... gimme dolla... :p

make sure to keep some cheese cloth in the console ... you never know !!

that's the best part ...people coming up to you ... then you can tell them where you came from and see if they like cheeseburgers ... if not ...turn and walk away..just walk away ...LOL... or ask them if they want to go for a ride for a dollar ... gimme dolla... :p

make sure to keep some cheese cloth in the console ... you never know !!

My gosh man, I hope you're not talking about the cheese cloth that came with these! That is sooo gross! :eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

my boy KC87 ...will lead you down the right path ...to total destruction ... LMAO... just remember where and when the car came from ... and if your a smart cookie you will be the best guy in the party bc you own a TR.... put some billy ocean on and roll out with your dick out :p :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Morning all I am new to this and have just bought a 87 gn. It of course came with some issues after sitting for years. Is there anybody who lives in Canada near Vancouver B.C. I have fixed a few things but need some help with others
GN Northwest is just across the border, Shenanigans Speed Shop is somewhere on the mainland, they both have good reputations.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk