New to e85, car almost ready

Wow, 6466 on a stock motor? That is a 9 second turbo. If you don't want balls out power, money would of been better spent on heads and a smaller turbo. You are choking that 6466.

I run the 6466 on e85, but I also have
XFI
160# injectors
double pumper intank pumps
billet roller cam
Champion heads
diamond forged pistons
larger fuel lines w/flex fuel sensor
TA headers
ported lower intake
72mm throttle body and intake

I ran 80# on a 5931 turbo with e85 with less than above on 21# and it would be a low 11 car. I also had 90% IDC

I had it new in box left over from when I had 4 TBs

2 real GNXs
A low 9 second THS car
A low mile all orig GN 1987

Let some go
Kept some
Now making a fast street car
I have a stroker and a 35 k mile stock perfect engine sitting there and ported head intake and new cam kit with Harland's that may go on this car

Agree if stays stock turbo too big
May need bigger injectors down road but didn't want dual pumper, wanted 450 pump only

As for EGT, fast Xfi, Ams 1000 and all that with co2 bottles and c16 been there done that
Just want a fast fun GN to harass people in!
Prob will upgrade engine and "Janis" the tranny but it will smoke tires as is and that converter gives very little delay

I also had a DBB billet 6765 on stocker with 93 and Alky and it was fast and fun in street and ran 11.40s all day Norwalk
Drove it there raced all weekend and drove it home with slicks in trunk with all stock except the valves springs

I wood argue that 6765 was more turbo than 6466 by far and it ran multiple 9 second passes when I put new motor in

Wow, 6466 on a stock motor? That is a 9 second turbo. If you don't want balls out power, money would of been better spent on heads and a smaller turbo. You are choking that 6466.

XFI
160# injectors
billet roller cam
Champion heads
diamond forged pistons
TA headers
ported lower intake

I ran 80# on a 5931 turbo with e85 with less than above on 21# and it would be a low 11 car. I also had 90% IDC

2 real GNXs
A low 9 second THS car

Let some go
Kept some
I have a stroker and a 35 k mile stock perfect engine sitting there and ported head intake and new cam kit with Harland's that may go on this car

May need bigger injectors down road but didn't want dual pumper, wanted 450 pump only

As for EGT, fast Xfi, Ams 1000 and all that with co2 bottles and c16 been there done that
Prob will upgrade engine and "Janis" the tranny but it will smoke tires as is and that converter gives very little delay

I also had a DBB billet 6765 on stocker with 93 and Alky and it was fast and fun in street and ran 11.40s all day Norwalk
Drove it there raced all weekend and drove it home with slicks in trunk with all stock except the valves springs

I wood argue that 6765 was more turbo than 6466 by far and it ran multiple 9 second passes when I put new motor in
Gotcha, So you ran a HUGE turbo on a stock motor and only ran a 11.40?

Yep
Mild tune since had to drive it 4 hrs to race for whole weekend and drive it home
But was really fun in street

Buy larger turbo up front as mod usually so don't have to buy two turbos as car gets more stuff
Different ways to do it I guess
As soon as dropped RPE stroker in in went high nines first time track
Slowly got faster

What would you expect to happen? Not that I would call a 6466 a "HUGE" turbo.
Its a huge turbo for a stock motor... But hey what do I know. Its his car and guess doesn't hurt to experiement

XFI
160# injectors
billet roller cam
Champion heads
diamond forged pistons
TA headers
ported lower intake

2 real GNXs
A low 9 second THS car

Let some go
Kept some

Yep
Mild tune since had to drive it 4 hrs to race for whole weekend and drive it home
But was really fun in street

Buy larger turbo up front as mod usually so don't have to buy two turbos as car gets more stuff
Different ways to do it I guess
As soon as dropped RPE stroker in in went high nines first time track
Slowly got faster

Its a huge turbo for a stock motor... But hey what do I know. Its his car and guess doesn't hurt to experiement

Agree
Turbo was bought for a GNX
I was going to stroker it
I decided I didn't want to mod a real GNX
Plan to stroker this car in future
Until then gonna "run what I brung" !
It does drive nice though and not much lag
Lights up tires on command
Pretty happy with it as is for now