New THS Sponsorship Idea

Kip

In the past I have always used my relationship with various sources to drum up sponsorship for our class, the negative to this being that since I am a vendor many of these "favors" have been asked to be repaid in one way or another. For this year I would like to try something new and that is to have the racers/ enthusiasts of THS to try and help gain sponsorship for the class. When thinking of who to contact don't just limit it to Buick vendors, engine builders and turbo builders. Think outside the box a little, an example of this is David Day got us a lot of grab bag goodies from his Snap On dealer and local auto parts stores that he uses.

I will start another thread so people can chime in with what they have secured and watch what is going on.

Kip

sorry I didn't see this thread before the race. But something to think about . The TAI racers all put in 20 dollars and do a 50/50 drawing for the money. We made the drawing at the start of the race on sat. We also had a drawing for for items that was donated to TAI.