new tax law coming Jan 1

the EPA banned sales of items that bypass, defeat or render inoperative emission-control systems. So Ebay can be fined $4819 per item they sale like: Aftermarket chips, anything that changes the software, or tuning devices, any type of Throttle response controllers, race and off-road exhaust systems, devices to bypass oxygen sensors, exhaust Y pipes, tuning or devices that may increase your power, without Biden's permission. I know I might piss off a few people with the last remark, but he was pushing for that bill a couple years ago, guess he got it thru. He doesn't want ANY mods done to cars, thinks the air will be cleaner, little does he know, with the BIGGER Turbo and mods on my GN running E85, my car burns much cleaner air than it did from the factory in 1987.

the EPA banned sales of items that bypass, defeat or render inoperative emission-control systems. So Ebay can be fined $4819 per item they sale like: Aftermarket chips, anything that changes the software, or tuning devices, any type of Throttle response controllers, race and off-road exhaust systems, devices to bypass oxygen sensors, exhaust Y pipes, tuning or devices that may increase your power, without Biden's permission. I know I might piss off a few people with the last remark, but he was pushing for that bill a couple years ago, guess he got it thru. He doesn't want ANY mods done to cars, thinks the air will be cleaner, little does he know, with the BIGGER Turbo and mods on my GN running E85, my car burns much cleaner air than it did from the factory in 1987.
They don't give a rates ass about what makes sense..

peloisi.jpeg

I'm lost here, So if make $1000 this year as a side gig working on cars for friends & family, and say I average it out to $20 a hour, but shop fee's are $100 a hour, can I deduct the difference as a lost or business expenses. They want collect on what I make, What about my loss, and or special tools I have to buy. It's only fare