NEW "StreetGrip" suspensions from RideTech

scot w.

GNSperformance.com

Introducing the New "StreetGrip" suspensions from RideTech! These complete systems are a true 100% bolt on application that anyone can do themselves over a weekend. "Perfect" for the person who wants a better handling car but doesn't want to spend the money on a coil over system!

This new system uses your stock existing shock mounts, very simple install with adjustable smooth body shocks to dial in your preferred ride quality!

*** Please press play on the right side of the video at the end to see more info on each part of the kit..

*** Pricing, shipment dates and availability to follow shortly...

id agree that video tells me absolutely nothing about a G-Body
What info are you looking for? Let me know and I will be more than happy to supply it to you and explain anything you need.

Brett,

There is really nothing different about a G-Body vs an A-Body or F-Body when it comes to these parts and what they improve on in each vehicle.

That video shows the Parts that are included in the kit, it explains each part and what difference they make over the stock parts and how they improve the handling.

At the end of the video did you guy's click on the listed items on the right side of the video? There it explains each part in detail and what difference it will make on ANY of the vehicles they are available for....

Last edited:
Nice system, it looks like it all works together well. Delrin is definitely the the way to go for bushings.
I didn't see a "Street Grip" system for the GN, G body on their web site.
Am I missing it?

OK, I just saw the part of the original post stating ....."*** Pricing, shipment dates and availability to follow shortly...."

They are working on the G-Body system as we speak and should be available very soon.... Brett or anyone else if you have Any questions we would be more than happy to answer them over the phone, Yep we answer the phone here @ GNS.....

def interested.. do you know what the price tag for this setup will be?
Yes, The complete kit with the following will be right at $2,500...... As an introductory offer we will be offering 10% off these systems!

Note: They are still in the process of making a kit for the G-Body and won't know what parts will exactly come with the kit but we should know something soon..

4 - Adjustable shocks (with a million mile warranty)
4 - dual rate coil springs
2 - sway bars
2 - Tall ball joints
2 - Regular ball joints
Bushings where needed