New Steel chrome & black front & rear bumpers with Aluminum supports!

Bweavy

Car Hoarder
Title kind of states it so it's just a matter of pics. I'll post pics of the rears tomorrow. Black & aluminum rear re-enforcements getting late here tonight.
GNREGALFRONTCHROME BUMPERS.jpg
GN FRONT ALUMINUM SUPPORT.jpg

I just got word our Ohio R & D guy needs a guinea pig for an aluminum front support & Chrome bumper pictured above. FREE PARTS. Any one interested? You will have to make Time to meet with Toby & do some test fitting. But you get a new front Bumper & an aluminum re-enforcement. This is the Same thing we just did with Jason on his T-top parts he just covered shipping on the test fit parts. We would prefer to have a guy local to the Cincinatti Ohio Area.
Any one with a Limited , Regal, or a chrome package TR in Cincy need some new free parts?

I just got word our Ohio R & D guy needs a guinea pig for an aluminum front support & Chrome bumper pictured above. FREE PARTS. Any one interested? You will have to make Time to meet with Toby & do some test fitting. But you get a new front Bumper & an aluminum re-enforcement. This is the Same thing we just did with Jason on his T-top parts he just covered shipping on the test fit parts. We would prefer to have a guy local to the Cincinatti Ohio Area.
Any one with a Limited , Regal, or a chrome package TR in Cincy need some new free parts?

Lets talk.

Thanks, Kip

I will know better in a few days. Kip isn't allowed to spend the night out so we will see ;)

You know as well as I do that the guy who told you that always shows up late and has to spend the night out to get the same job done that I do in one day.

I know Kip I know ;) I heard the story about the snow storm :)
Any way here are some pics of the rear aluminum insert & rear bumper. We spent over 8 hours yesterday critiquing the support to GM NOS units. We are not just building parts & saying OK close enough sell it.
This is to show how well we are checking & making sure this is as good or better then factory. This is what goes on behind the scenes & changing the out look of the aftermarket parts for our cars.
here is where we had noticed an imperfectin in the casting not allowing it to seat 100%. This is not knocking our manufacturers. They are working with 25+ year old parts 7 trying to figure out how this works. They will not be released until they are 100%
This will actually work from aftermarket to GM & vice versa. We are making sure each piece can be interchanged. This will be 100% when done.
Kip I am posting this in case you run into any problems with the front bumper. This is why I wanted you to be part of this due to your years of experience & knowledge.
RENFORCEANDSHELLCOMPARISION_002.jpg
RENFORCEANDSHELLCOMPARISION_006.jpg

RENFORCEANDSHELLCOMPARISION010.jpg

The seating area that I state is not 100% we are talking thousandths. Most would be able to assemble with no problems into a factory face bar. We are ensuring it fits & appears like factory. This means the holes align dead straight. Not an 1/8" off & just good enough.

Attachments

• RENFORCEANDSHELLCOMPARISION011.jpg
    RENFORCEANDSHELLCOMPARISION011.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 168
This is showing how we align the re-enforcement. This is how we do our test fitments. This also gives the manufacturer the knowledge on how we assemble the rear bumpers. So when they build it they will proceed on how the Bumper should be done for the assemblly. This is important. This means when they assemble their unit for test fitting it will be exact on how every one assembles it. You will not assemble it the way they would in order to work. Too many after market products have to be built a certain way to work.
I just want to show the time & efforts involved to change the view of after market parts. We are getting this done above normal after market manufacturing. We will end up with a few more samples until we have the completed units. So when your wondering what takes so long it is the extra efforts being put forth to guarantee a part that is hi quality. This is the time & effort most do not see.

Attachments

• CHLRENFORCEGMSHELL002.jpg
    CHLRENFORCEGMSHELL002.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 188
When you have the front aluminum bumper supports done PM me Brian. I'd be more than happy to test them for you. Mines a little rough but I can use them if I've got to.:(