New Spoolfool contest for new product. Need ideas.

Mine.
20151118_162034.jpg
20170604_131648.jpg

New products how about a new sool fool spin Off of a inner cooler shroud?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

After seeing some of the pics, I am getting a slight inferiority complex about my car, so I'm out. :unsure:

All your products that I have seen in person are great looking. One day when I get my money right I need to get fillers, drip lip, and like the rad. hold down. Seems like you have parts that have us covered from front to back and everything in-between. Wonder what cool products you will come up with next.

Big thanks.
it is a huge investment in time and or money to develop new parts. It took me a year and a half to develop this new Drip-Lip.
I don't like to let the cat out of the bag on new stuff until it's done, as I do 90% of the work myself and never know just how long it will take for me to be happy with it. As long as you guys keep supporting me and my crazy ideas, I'll keep trying to think outside the box and do new stuff. :)

Seriously. This thread has me pondering a few new things. And Yes. I do have more new stuff I'm working on now.

Mike B.

Did someone mention header panels ?

Like I said, I don't like to let the cat out of the bag until I am completely happy with something.
Someone, I trusted "Red lit" and blabbed before they should have. I wonder who?:rolleyes: