New Spoolfool Carbon Fiber bumpers.

SPOOLFOOL2

Fiberglass bumper filler dude. (949) 433-1257
Staff member
Hot off the press. My all new, carbon fiber, smoothie bumpers.
Or, you can buy just the outside carbon fiber shell/ skin.
As of right now, it's all sold out. I hope to have more done in the next few weeks. It sells as soon as I make it. I've got a few skins left that I'll be shipping to BG.

Not surprised at all they sold out your products are fantastic!

Carbon fiber skins are $400.00 each.
Carbon fiber bumpers with back brace are $700.00 each.
WOW that's very affordable for what they are! No wonder your sold out already. Im sure many of us want to know, do you take pre orders for the next batch?

I’m guessing you won’t be able to make enough to keep up with demand by the GS Nationals. That is a great problem to have. I’ll stop by and say hello. You didn’t install my rear bumper filler; the last one you had at the Nats last year but I forgive you… I traded that 87 in on a built 86 that I will be running this year. ☮️ Rich

<iframe src="Spoolfool Carbon Fiber GN Bumpers from Mike on Vimeo" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; fullscreen; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Just got a set of Carbon Bumpers on the car, video is the first day back after getting them painted and just the fronts since Mike's video was the rear. The white dots on the driver side are just spots I missed after the drive home. They really pop and look really sleak if you're into that look like I am.

The Body Shop said they needed normal paint prep and a couple minor additions but they were impressed and so was I.
The video shows my matched blue flip in the paint and the carbon does it just the metal panels if curious.
I choose to NOT install the bumper guards since my car is already Debadged etc.

Mike was great and you'll be pleased with these, the weight savings is pretty nice even if you gutted your bumper supports like I did decades ago.

Hot off the press. My all new, carbon fiber, smoothie bumpers.
Or, you can buy just the outside carbon fiber shell/ skin.
As of right now, it's all sold out. I hope to have more done in the next few weeks. It sells as soon as I make it. I've got a few skins left that I'll be shipping to BG.

I want bumper skins for my aluminum bumper rebars. How can I order, place a deposit for a skin?

Are there any strength issues with these bumpers relative to the factory steel ones? In other words, if I get into an accident with the full carbon (not just shell) bumpers on my car, will they provide the same amount of protection as the stockers?

Are there any strength issues with these bumpers relative to the factory steel ones? In other words, if I get into an accident with the full carbon (not just shell) bumpers on my car, will they provide the same amount of protection as the stockers?

I highly doubt it and the stock bumpers arent anything special when you take the support out. I had a stock back bumper get split in half from a 10 MPH collision.

These carbon bumper skins are top notch. I like the skins as you utilize your original reinforcement. I highly recommend the aluminum reinforcement version for weight savings. I've painted and installed alot of aftermarket parts over the years. These are by far the best. Easy to work with, no body work required. I sealed and sprayed these. Support our vendors. #Spoolfool :)

Attachments

• IMG_20230603_213936650_HDR~2.jpg
    IMG_20230603_213936650_HDR~2.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 123
They are superior quality and incredibly great fit, no doubt.