new site issues!

Thank you,

The skin of the current site is fluid, means the width is auto-stretch to user screen's resolution.

The ads which currently being displayed is from google and vendors, and they both have google standard size 728 x 90 in pixel.
The width for sidebar (where the user-online located) is about 250px.
728+250+padding so it's pretty clear you will see the ads overlapped the sidebar.
There are currently no solution for this issue (it's not a bug or error) as the ads size is a standard offered by Google nowaday.

The percent of people who have screen resolutions 1024*78 is about 15% on our site. So maybe Jay will consider to make the ads a little bit smaller than the current one.

Sorry for talking too much, just want to let you know exactly what's going on with this site.

Regards

No need to be sorry. You've been surprisingly responsive. Thank you very much for the outstanding customer service.

You are welcome!

Just let me know if you have any issue with the site, I will try my best to get back asap with a solution or at least with an answer in any case.

Regards,

Thanks for all the hard work. I can post again and answer PM's. Eveything seems to be working right again.:D

I seem to be having this same issue, but on an iPad. The add blocks out not only what is mentioned by Don, but also under my user preferences. It blocks most of the fields to the point I cannot make any changes. :(

I don't know if it's a problem or if it's on purpose, but on the main forum page that lists all the sections, the banner ad at the top is so wide that it is overlapping the right side 'online now' column about 1/4 way into it.

I seem to be having this same issue, but on an iPad. The add blocks out not only what is mentioned by Don, but also under my user preferences. It blocks most of the fields to the point I cannot make any changes. :(
The resolution of iPad display is 1024 × 768 px 132. So it's exactly having the same issue as Don quoted.
This issue is not fix-able at the moment, unless we have a smaller ads / hmm, it may be still a way to make it work but the padding will be extremely small.