New RRA

No disintegrations

People cross- contaminate their mask every 5 minutes. Its in their pocket, or touch the wrong side, then touch everything else in the world. The only thing I see it helping is the cough spray reduction. But darn, it sure seems quite useless to me. It's a placebo more than anything. Cough into your shoulder or elbow would be as good or better.
Liberate the faces!!!!

There are articles supporting the "mask doesn't work" theory.
But, we have lot's of what I call, "shithouse dr's", {like shithouse lawyers}, telling us, otherwise.... Along w/ some idiot governors/mayors, that think they are experts.
If I were a betting man, I'd be betting on some "civil disobedience" in the coming weeks.

Oh my gosh yes! Or in a field with no one for hundreds of feet. As if some will run up to them and ambush hug them or something.

I actually wear a mask mowing, cutting wood with a table saw and shaper and occasional body work (few an far between now). Now as far as wearing one all the time like the state want ya to do .... NOPE.. not happening. I am old and clumsy and don't need to add a mask to speed up a "trip" to the funeral home. :eek: :p
V2k1drxl.jpg

Now fauci says no football. By now he and everyone else has used every word in the language to muddy the waters. First it was surfaces, then not. First masks do nothing, now they're awesome. This is total crap and wearing masks against my will is not how to be free.
Everyone is touching all the common surfaces so they lie and say it doesn't transfer from surfaces. That goes against everything we were ever taught. How can it be both ways and neither? Total crap! A way to indicate there is a crisis where there really isn't one anymore.