New reproduction gnx exhaust system

carl defazio

GNX #126
Ok guys! I just heard from Eric and the system is still a go! He been really busy finishing up another cars reproduction exhaust system. After they are done it’s the GNXs turn! He will let me know when the first one is done!

samgauto

Ok guys! I just heard from Eric and the system is still a go! He been really busy finishing up another cars reproduction exhaust system. After they are done it’s the GNXs turn! He will let me know when the first one is done!
Any update on this thread?

91foxcoupe

Any update on this thread?
I called this morning and waiting to get a response. They supposedly had an oem system there already but i was told he needed to confirm with Eric. My car unfortunately has an aftermarket system so i can’t help the process.

carl defazio

GNX #126
I called this morning and waiting to get a response. They supposedly had an oem system there already but i was told he needed to confirm with Eric. My car unfortunately has an aftermarket system so i can’t help the process.
No update yet. Eric said he would let me know when he’s done. As soon as I hear something I will let you all know!

Remove Ads From TurboBuick.Com

Yearly amount needed to remove ads from TurboBuick.Com
Goal
$12,000.00
Received
$2,246.00