New Release of OEM Buick Grand National Intermediate Servo

chris718

CK Performance has reproduced the OEM 694 servo cover and 692 servo piston in 6061 billet aluminum. Improvements include an integral 3rd accumulator piston incorporated into the piston profile eliminating the need to locate and or manufacture this hard to find component. Overall dimensions mimic OEM DESIGN. Includes all servo seals.

Attachments

• DSC01349.JPG
    DSC01349.JPG
    131.1 KB · Views: 280
  • DSC01350.JPG
    DSC01350.JPG
    130.4 KB · Views: 263
  • DSC01351.JPG
    DSC01351.JPG
    131.9 KB · Views: 257
Chris
What is the benefit or suggested application for this over your billet servo that you currently sell?..
Thanks

More street friendly with stall speeds below 2600 rpm with .500 to .555 dia. TV Boost Valve and Sleeve and functioning 1-2 accumulator system combinations .

Hi Chris,

I just installed the CK shift improver a couple months ago with the BIG billet servo. I have a fairly stock 455 with a 2000 stall converter. The 1-2 shift if pretty brutal.

Would switching to this servo be the best method to tame it or would putting the 1-2 accumulator piston and spring back in be better?

I think putting the springs and piston back in is the best way. You can also shim it if you want a little firmer. Chris did this in his older kits

Hi Chris,

I just installed the CK shift improver a couple months ago with the BIG billet servo. I have a fairly stock 455 with a 2000 stall converter. The 1-2 shift if pretty brutal.

Would switching to this servo be the best method to tame it or would putting the 1-2 accumulator piston and spring back in be better?
Both suggestions would tame it down. Did you block the accumulator housing off with the supplied cup plug?