New Racetronix Twin Walbro 525 double pumper installed

ttypewhite

I have received a lot of emails, dm's on this since it was being talked about but not released. This is an amazing system. I have had it in my car for months running tests and I am so pleased to share this info. It is a game changer for anyone who like to keep things as close to factory as possible by having enough fuel to support more HP than the motor can ever produce. For E85 guys this is a win win. We have mocked this up on my car. This is a plug and play system. This kit comes with a various array of pump selections. i opted for the twin Walbro Hellcat 525 pumps. The new hanger design is absolutely brilliant. The R&D that went into this system was well thought out. The pumps have to be installed inside the tank in stages due to it's size in the factory gas tank. Once installed the pumps are no louder than a factory pump. No noise, no humming, no insulating, no nothing. Just massive amounts of fuel at your disposal which retains all the factory features like your fuel gauge in the instrument cluster. This system depending on voltage of your Buick will support north of 1,600hp. No fuel controllers are needed.. My pump gas and alky setup is currently around 850hp to the tire with a 48% duty cycle on one pump with a 160lb injector on 94 octane pump gas, with the voltage logged at 13.6.

IMG_20220917_1709428.jpg
IMG_20220917_2050181.jpg
IMG_20220917_1737486.jpg
IMG_20220917_1737299.jpg

Last edited:
Do they offer a single pump setup?
Fuel system upgrades are on for the winter...
Mike

Do they offer a single pump setup?
Fuel system upgrades are on for the winter...
Mike
Yes, just not with this new hanger setup. This new hanger is just for the double pumper currently. That might change down the road, but they have plenty of options for single pump systems with hangers.

Now you need this setup in your trunk floor for easy access..... :)

Plain ol' sewer clean out cover available at any local hardware store.

Attachments

• 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    497.7 KB · Views: 136
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    662.8 KB · Views: 137
Great to see new stuff being developed for us but damn that's huge. I think it's funny many years ago people would laugh at my -8 lines and rails and now we're all running pumps that flow a river of fuel. Volume and pressure keep the heads happy. LOL

Great to see new stuff being developed for us but damn that's huge. I think it's funny many years ago people would laugh at my -8 lines and rails and now we're all running pumps that flow a river of fuel. Volume and pressure keep the heads happy. LOL
Agreed. I have gone this route because i want to use E85, so this should work out nicely with room to spare.

when will those be available for order? Racetronix site says $9,999 (lol) out-of-stock
Order it now and take advantage of the Black Friday 10% off special. When it becomes available you will get it.

Last edited:
Mike did you purchase a line kit and is there anything else that you would recommend that doesn't come with the pump assembly?

when will those be available for order? Racetronix site says $9,999 (lol) out-of-stock

Gotta get it from a vendor. I don't think racetronix sells retail.