NEW RACETRONIX 340LPH PUMP + SS SENDER COMBO

How much up will this support? Ready to order

That all depends on the type of fuel, fuel pressure, lines and voltage. Using gas under ideal circumstances this pump would be good for a full weight TR running deep into the 10's.

what do you have or what should be used for a LS3 swap in a monte with a GN fuel tank
the motor is a 408 and could make 600 hp.
thanks

I have your sender and 255lph. If i want to upgrade to the 340 is it a direct swap out?

The pump connector's polarity would need to be changed and the pump mount would need to be modified. Support for this can be requested in our support forum.

I just ordered the FPS - G7RXP340M with the sending unit....Will my stock return line be ok with this pump???

I just ordered the FPS - G7RXP340M with the sending unit....Will my stock return line be ok with this pump???
Sorry but stock lines even with all fittings drilled out wouldn't work for my car. Had to run -6 return

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Sorry but stock lines even with all fittings drilled out wouldn't work for my car. Had to run -6 return

Well there you go. You will have to see how it works once you install it given the variance in each car.

That's what I did lowest I could get fuel pressure was 45 psi. I didn't mind running new return line because so far the pump is awesome

That's what I did lowest I could get fuel pressure was 45 psi. I didn't mind running new return line because so far the pump is awesome

Well my Bailey chip calls for 45 as a base line so crossing my fingers although I want to run braided -6 line anyways.. Hoping it can wait till next summer....

Shipping starting 9/13/13:

FPS-G7RXP340M - G7 Stainless Fuel Pump Sender w/ 340LPH Pump AN Fitting

FEATURES:

• Fully assembled and tested
  • All stainless-steel construction
  • New-style 90 ohm ceramic level sender resistor
  • Non-tapered pump outlet tube for maximum flow / performance.
  • Tubes have smoother radius bends for maximum flow / performance (1)
  • Dual 14-gauge circuits (vs. factory single 16-gauge ) for improved power handling and reliability (2)
  • Modular wiring harness allows for various wiring configurations / upgrades and simple repairs
  • Includes a new stainless-steel locking ring, OE-type tank gasket, rubber hose, hose clamps sound dampening pump sleeve
  • Racetronix 340LPH high-pressure/volume pump pre-installed
  • 30-micron graded-media filter sock installed
  • Fitted with male -8 AN outlet and -6 AN return fittings

Answer my email dangit...I need a fuel guage sending unit and pump!!!!! Digital dash 85 Gn (fully converted to 87 drivetrain). My stock guage sending unit resistor wire is broken so the guage doesn't work...and I don't trust my old Walbro 340M (even though I discovered the hose from the pump to the bottom of the sending unit assembly fell apart quickly after driving it after it sat 10 years). Already dropped the tank and would like to put it back together with a working guage AND a working pump.

Answer my email dangit...I need a fuel guage sending unit and pump!!!!! Digital dash 85 Gn (fully converted to 87 drivetrain). My stock guage sending unit resistor wire is broken so the guage doesn't work...and I don't trust my old Walbro 340M (even though I discovered the hose from the pump to the bottom of the sending unit assembly fell apart quickly after driving it after it sat 10 years). Already dropped the tank and would like to put it back together with a working guage AND a working pump.

Perhaps we did not get your e-mail? Please consider purchasing from a Racetronix dealer such as Full Throttle if you need to place a rush phone order. Thank you for your interest in our products.

I can't seem to find an answer for this question on the Racetronix website so I will try once again to get some clarification. The website lists the ANALOG sender for 15 dollars separately from the pump assembly. Which sender unit ships INCLUDED in the assembly? I have a digital dash car and I dont want to have to buy 2 separate sending units. I already have a functioning Walbro 340M high volume pump and already have a hotwire kit so I only want to replace my hanger assembly and sending unit. If I buy the SS hanger assembly that is listed for $98 dollars which sending unit will it come with...the analog one or the digital dash one?

I can't seem to find an answer for this question on the Racetronix website so I will try once again to get some clarification. The website lists the ANALOG sender for 15 dollars separately from the pump assembly. Which sender unit ships INCLUDED in the assembly? I have a digital dash car and I dont want to have to buy 2 separate sending units. I already have a functioning Walbro 340M high volume pump and already have a hotwire kit so I only want to replace my hanger assembly and sending unit. If I buy the SS hanger assembly that is listed for $98 dollars which sending unit will it come with...the analog one or the digital dash one?

Our hangers come standard with 90-ohm analog sensors as listed in our web store. The digital option is sold as separate item in our web store. We install and test the digital level sender once the purchase has been made. We do not keep fuel senders with digital sensors pre-packed on the shelf since they are fairly rare compared to analog ones. We already manufacture 11 variations of the Buick hanger!!!

You must purchase the hanger you want plus the digital sensor.