New Race Class.. True Street Buick this BG event

I finally got the ok from Jim to make the class. I went got flyers printed, hung some around the event, tried reaching out and had a few cars interested. But couldn't get it off the ground. Essentially chummed the water and will with help get this off the ground for next year.
Running a business, helping fellow Buick owners with problems they where having I truly bit off way more than I could chew trying to get this done.
I want this class to happen as it would bring a different dynamic. It was great to hear from those wanting updates on it.
Thank you and for next year hope I can get some much needed help :)
Julio

I honestly think this is one of the better ideas for a racing class. It just makes sense, but you started the idea a little late. If this was posted in July you'd most likely have a lot more trying to race, but posting it less than a month before the races was what caused the issues. I really do hope this gets going because it will allow for a lot more people to jion in and have some fun. :)

I honestly think this is one of the better ideas for a racing class. It just makes sense, but you started the idea a little late. If this was posted in July you'd most likely have a lot more trying to race, but posting it less than a month before the races was what caused the issues. I really do hope this gets going because it will allow for a lot more people to jion in and have some fun. :)

True.. the hardest part is sticking my neck out to do it. And moving forward. Whether I get it done or somebody else does.. it can only help build up the communitty. Its real tough wanting to do multiple things at once.. At least I got the OK within a few weeks from the guys in charge.. so that is a positive start... and will work on getting this rolling for NC in May. Just need help, need input, and without participation, fugedaboutit..... I can definately say "no can do solo."

Funny how I was looking at some of the slower cars.. even faster cars saying this would be neat.

Rob Wilsons car was one of the "i'm in" ones... that car ran 9.33 on pump gas in Super Sixteen :D