New Products from Tial Sport for 2010

Darkcyde

Banned
TialSport can you check in with us? #1 Tial fan here found some updates.

So Tial Sport just released some new goodies for 2010! Including the first ever water cooled wastegate series! Not only that but their new wastegates are also slimmer for extra clearance for custom applications. PLUS more ports! People have complained about the number of ports available so now you have options, and the ports you don't use just block them off.

First the MS-V is their new water cooled, slim version, 38mm series
TiAL Sport.com NEW MS-V 38mm Wastegate

Second The new QR BOV, not much info but I think this allows switching from Alpha Q recirculating BOV into an atmospheric BOV, VERY TRICK!

Third but definitely not least, the NEW MV-R. Water cooled, 44mm in size, 'slim' version. ""Available now in silver and blue, the MV-R is the replacement for the popular V44. Center lines and flanges are identical to the V44, making this a 100% replacement piece. MV-R is about an inch shorter than the V44 allowing for compact installs. It features water cooling ports (not required to run) for those heavy duty applications, three bottom pressure ports and two top ports for boost controllers like the AMS-1000. ""
TiAL Sport.com NEW Products for 2010

Can TialSport give an update? I am very interested in that new MV-R 44mm wastegate. That thing looks like it can take a pounding, water cooled is so trick (imagine you can monitor water temps going in and out under load or multiple loads such as road racing or Dyno days, and you can tune accordingly). Thanks guys, enjoy.

??

Wondering if we need a water cooled housing? I have never burned a diaphragm from surface heat. NOW i have from a leaking valve stem. Is this a problem on super lean cars or ones pushing the heat at launch for better spool up?
Jerry :confused: :rolleyes:

Wondering if we need a water cooled housing? I have never burned a diaphragm from surface heat. NOW i have from a leaking valve stem. Is this a problem on super lean cars or ones pushing the heat at launch for better spool up?
Jerry :confused: :rolleyes:

definitely not designed for drag racing. there made for autocrossing and rally. but the technology is sweeet!