New Powerlogger File

turbojay

Attached is my powerlogger file for your review. Please let me know if anything shows out of whack. Please disregard the fuel pressure readings, I cannot get Powerlogger to correctly read from the fuel pressure transducer yet. Is the TPS too low at WOT?

Attachments

• LogFile 10-27-13.dat
    301.5 KB · Views: 54
Your AFR looks real lean? You are using the AEM setting for the WB maybe that is why your readings are showing lean?

What size rear tire or gearing are you running? Your MPH seems low for the rpm your turning.

Barracuda - My Powerlogger shows it's set to using LC-1. Where are you seeing the AEM setting?

My rear tires are 275/40/17, the gearing is stock.

Your AFR looks real lean? You are using the AEM setting for the WB maybe that is why your readings are showing lean?

What size rear tire or gearing are you running? Your MPH seems low for the rpm your turning.

To correctly read someone else's data log, you need to know what wideband they are using and set your powerlogger to the same. Then don't forget to set it back to your proper wideband setting.

Barracuda - My Powerlogger shows it's set to using LC-1. Where are you seeing the AEM setting?

My rear tires are 275/40/17, the gearing is stock.

I was seeing mid 12's at the top of the gear with AEM. I just set it to LC1 and you still look a little lean but zero knock so that's good. Not sure how to solve your TPS problem. I'm in the learning process too.

Raf - Yes, I was probably 3/4 throttle on both runs. I lose traction on full throttle. I guess I should get better tires next spring and do a couple of runs. Thanks for the link.

Jay, your WOT TPS is fine.

To add fuel to WOT simply open the translator box and and adjust wot knob.

Typically the cars need more fuel and less alky as outside temp drop.