new PB on 93 and alky 9.72 @ 138

assume you mean rear gear
its the stock 3.42 86 gears
I was there and saw the Buick run , car looked great , I wanted to say hello to ya n talk to ya , but you were busy and didn't want to bother ya . Ran great congrats :)

That's a nice pass, if don't mind me asking, What RPM did you leave in that video...AL

Reading backwards and doing my researched. Does that say unported stock intake?!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yep ,its a stock intake not the champion race like i have on my ttop
i had the egr tower milled off and the hole filled
intake (and exhaust ) runners on heads are unported so there was no reason to port the intake
heads still have the stock egr ports left open

i need to get it to a track again , last outing was the first run on the baseline relocate setup and 3.23 gears and that was leaving with no boost at under 2500 rpm due to a setting error on the tr6 2 step.. it trapped 144

intake (and exhaust ) runners on heads are unported so there was no reason to port the intake

i need to get it to a track again , last outing was the first run on the baseline relocate setup and 3.23 gears and that was leaving with no boost at under 2500 rpm due to a setting error on the tr6 2 step.. it trapped 144

At what point do you think the factory intake (unported) becomes a restriction? I know porting always helps however, what is to be gained on a low 10 high 9 second combo with porting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the 9s I would guess. Since a stock ported intake has gone 8s.

Still iron heads? That's some mph for iron heads if so. .

The weight of your car in your signature (3520), is that car alone or with you inside?

its really not light ..most of the replaced parts are heavier than stock ..it has a 6pt mild steel roll bar, original brakes front and rear, trunk mounted full size battery (optima 78) with remote shutoff , huge front mount, huge turbo, 3": external gate downpipe, th400 with ultrabelland trans blanket, afco dbl adj frt shocks , full original interior 6 way power driver- radio w/ power antennae , all the other power options (dlocks windows trunk rr def, tilt ) iron heads , th400, full dual 3" atr exhaust , wolf rear arms that are heavier than stock . about the only lightening is fiberglass hood and bumpers, gta rims , tubular upper arms in front , no frt swaybar , insulation mats removed from under the carpet and back seat , no a/c but do have the heater only box on firewallwith the heat only contoller in dash

my t top i had down to 3200 w/driver ... full Cmoly roll cage, th400 , 3.5 cmoly driveshaft , ford 9", cotton FMIC, 35spline, full 2.75" dual exhaust and a few things to make it lighter like fiberglass hood -decklid -bumpers , kirkey frt seats,10gal fuel cell , weld alumastar rims , a/c removed, manual rack and pinion, strange 4piston disc at all corners , coil overs , and a few other light things like cmoly crossmember -driveshaft loop, spare well removed, door crash bars removed, lightened the rad support,
murphsters car is down to 3105 with driver with similar stuff done plus manual brakes and fiberglass doors

Last edited:
its really not light ..most of the replaced parts are heavier than stock ..it has a 6pt mild steel roll bar, original brakes front and rear, trunk mounted full size battery (optima 78) with remote shutoff , huge front mount, huge turbo, 3": external gate downpipe, th400 with ultrabelland trans blanket, afco dbl adj frt shocks , full original interior 6 way power driver- radio w/ power antennae , all the other power options (dlocks windows trunk rr def, tilt ) iron heads , th400, full dual 3" atr exhaust , wolf rear arms that are heavier than stock . about the only lightening is fiberglass hood and bumpers, gta rims , tubular upper arms in front , no frt swaybar , insulation mats removed from under the carpet and back seat , no a/c but do have the heater only box on firewallwith the heat only contoller in dash

my t top i had down to 3200 w/driver ... full Cmoly roll cage, th400 , 3.5 cmoly driveshaft , ford 9", cotton FMIC, 35spline, full 2.75" dual exhaust and a few things to make it lighter like fiberglass hood -decklid -bumpers , kirkey frt seats,10gal fuel cell , weld alumastar rims , a/c removed, manual rack and pinion, strange 4piston disc at all corners , coil overs , and a few other light things like cmoly crossmember -driveshaft loop, spare well removed, door crash bars removed, lightened the rad support,
murphsters car is down to 3105 with driver with similar stuff done plus manual brakes and fiberglass doors
It just seems as if your car is light. I have a T-Top GN, pretty much fully loaded. Aluminium heads, no front sway bar, no jack and spare tire, weld Draglites, aluminium rear drums, 3/4 gas and it weighs 3500 lbs.