New parts

1985_GN

1) Air bag kit has both sides and all hardware brand new in the box from fullthrottlespeed.com $65

2) Full brace kit from kirbans brand new with all the hardware has rear seat brace, under the hood brace, connecting front brace, and front frame brace
$150

3) Boost gauge and holder brand new with all the harware, $60

4) 160 degree thermostat brand new $5

5) Front air dam for 86-87 brand new in box $60

6) Brand new GM a/c lines for 86-87 $100

7) Intrercooler shroud and scoop brand new from kirbans $100

I can get pictures if you want just pm me or email me at cle_chris1@yahoo.com. All this is new, i was building a car but lost interest. These pieces have never been installed.

Prices do not include shipping I have paypal but would prefer a check or money order.

5) Front air dam for 86-87 brand new in box $60

Could you tell me which side this is, Drivers or pass. or is it for both???

Thanks!!

i'll give you $7 for the 160 degree t-stat shipped. shipping should not be more than $2. let me know.
thanks ......... bw jones

Do you still have the ac lines? If so, what's the best price you could do shipped to Texas 75501? thanks

payment sent for t-stat.
that's a good price on the front air deflectors ....... especially for anyone that could pick them up who's local to you. GM recently increased their retail price on them to quite a bit more than your price. TTT
thanks ......... bw jones

160* thermostat

i sent the payment for the 160* thermostat a week ago, but haven't rec'd it as of yet. please let me know if it has been sent.
thanks ........ bw jones

Thermostat

i sent the payment for the 160* thermostat a week ago, but haven't rec'd it as of yet. please let me know if it has been sent..
thanks ........ bw jones

Dear Mr. jones,
I never had a thermostat for sale. In fact, i have never sold anything on here. I think you are trying to contact 1985_GN. Heis the one who had the parts for sale.

Thanks,
Dereck