NEW MOTORS?

We have pre-built hundreds of turbo engines, but most owners have specific parts items, and we have them custom built.

Send me an e-mail or call and we can exchange info on what you want, and what we have partial or compete builds.

Wow, wish I knew this before I started. Would of been a lot easier just to hit the order button. Prices are good to
Yep, same here! I've been waiting almost 18 months to get my engine back from the engine builder! Weber could have done it for me in 3 months! SMH... :-(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

18 months?
Yep! Very sad, but true story. It has definitely been frustrating, to say the least. The engine builder should have my engine completed by next week. Finally!
I took the engine to him in November of 2016. :-(

I talked to Nick and a couple others and appreciate all the responses. I'm pulling the motor out this weekend and will know more about what all I need or don't need.

I talked to Nick and a couple others and appreciate all the responses. I'm pulling the motor out this weekend and will know more about what all I need or don't need.
Hope everything goes well for you.
Happy boosting my TR friend

Yep! Very sad, but true story. It has definitely been frustrating, to say the least. The engine builder should have my engine completed by next week. Finally!
I took the engine to him in November of 2016. :-(
I would take the engine someone else after you get it back and make sure everything is to spec. Any engine builder that takes that long can not be taken seriously.

I would take the engine someone else after you get it back and make sure everything is to spec. Any engine builder that takes that long can not be taken seriously.
Yes, good idea. Will do. Thank you for the suggestion.

Weber had my 109 block 18 months before they started the machine work for a short block build. Then a couple weeks to finish ... But the quality is not in question. I should mention that they re-sleeved one cylinder. I have no idea if that was the reason for the delay??

Weber had my 109 block 18 months before they started the machine work for a short block build. Then a couple weeks to finish ... But the quality is not in question. I should mention that they re-sleeved one cylinder. I have no idea if that was the reason for the delay??
Glad to know that I am not alone with waiting such a long time to receive a completed engine.

Part of my delay was caused by a replacement block being faulty (3 month delay). The other reasons vary.... the engine builder putting my engine aside to work on quick day jobs....he is 81 years old (but still extremely sharp).

Glad to know that I am not alone with waiting such a long time to receive a completed engine.

Part of my delay was caused by a replacement block being faulty (3 month delay). The other reasons vary.... the engine builder putting my engine aside to work on quick day jobs....he is 81 years old (but still extremely sharp).

Those are the guys you want working
On it .. they've seen a thing or 2

Do the Weber build prices include a cam doesn’t say on there web site.