New mobile apps coming...

Thanks.. I just themed it.. the app authors deserve all the credit. It is pretty sweet. Ive been waiting for them to update the app.. their generic app was updated a while back. I need to theme the IOS version and Ill do so once the new one pushes to the store.

Can't wait

Clint

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Just installed the new Android app on my Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3, Android version 4.1.2. Already like it better than the app I had from the app store. Will let you know if I see any problems.

Thanks.

Maybe Ill go ahead and push it to the app store.. I just hate to because its not compatible with older Android phones.

Jay, I have found an issue. Uploading picture to PMs is disable. The error message states that the forum has disable this feature. Is this something that we can turn on?

Clint

Runs great on my new Nexus 7 tablet.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Test

Attachments

• 1376279064979.jpg
    1376279064979.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 151
Jay, I have found an issue. Uploading picture to PMs is disable. The error message states that the forum has disable this feature. Is this something that we can turn on?

Clint

It should have been that way all along. Try now.

I dunno.. maybe that functionality is coming later from a plugin update. Attachment uploading in PMs was disabled anyway. I enabled it for the regular userbase just to see. It may still be a permissions issue.. Ill try to look deeper today if I get a chance.

I dunno.. maybe that functionality is coming later from a plugin update. Attachment uploading in PMs was disabled anyway. I enabled it for the regular userbase just to see. It may still be a permissions issue.. Ill try to look deeper today if I get a chance.

Thanks Jay

Clint

Thanks Jay

Clint

Just for kicks, try it again. We were actually one version behind on the plugin. It just came out a few days ago. I must have missed the email.

Just for kicks, try it again. We were actually one version behind on the plugin. It just came out a few days ago. I must have missed the email.

Jay, same issue. I tried rebooting iphone as well. Maybe it is just something that will take time and for your magic to happen.

Is there an option or something that allows me to see people's signatures when using the Android app? I don't see a setting for it?

Thanks,

Probably not.. as bad as some of the signatures are on this site, youd probably choke a mobile app.

We may tighten down on signatures in the near future anyway. We've been sort of discussing it and the next version of Xenforo allows tighter control over signatures.

Tried downloading off teh link and it said it did got to 90 ish% and then ...error said not updated. What way should it be downloaded to the phone?

You should be able to download it straight from the site and it will be in your downloads folder on your phone. You can install it directly from there.