New mobile apps coming...

JayC

T6P.Com/TB.com Administrator/Webmaster
Staff member
Ive pushed up a new version of the IOS app already. I dont know how long it will take it to get approved but its in the store now and pending.

Im having issues getting the Android app to build. Hopefully it will build this evening and I can push it up. IF YOU ARE NOT ON ANDROID 4.X, DO NOT TAKE THE UPDATE. IT WILL NOT WORK FOR YOU.

The version in the store now is the last revision for Android 2.x.

Ive pushed up a new version of the IOS app already. I dont know how long it will take it to get approved but its in the store now and pending.

Im having issues getting the Android app to build. Hopefully it will build this evening and I can push it up. IF YOU ARE NOT ON ANDROID 4.X, DO NOT TAKE THE UPDATE. IT WILL NOT WORK FOR YOU.

The version in the store now is the last revision for Android 2.x.
SWEET.... Cant wait.... What can we expect to look for?

How do I know what I am using? Or do I need to do anything. I have a droid htc

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

The new apps are considerably different. Ill upload the Android app here in a bit if any you want to sideload it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Any chance for us jailbroke iPhone guys?

Clint

What format do you guys need again?

I'll email it to you shortly.

Ill take the new Android version if you don't mind uploading it! Thanks for all the hard work Jay!

Clint, I sent you the new iPhone app... Im uploading the Android version here. It isnt final so I may not push it to the store yet. The IOS version is final.

Attachments

• VHVyYm9CdWljayBNb2JpbGU=20130810010852-ics.apk
    11.6 MB · Views: 106
Thats fine! Ill test it out for ya lol.

If youre not on at least ICS, DO NOT INSTALL THIS APP. IT WILL NOT WORK FOR YOU AND BAD THINGS MAY HAPPEN.

Thats fine! Ill test it out for ya lol.

Im running it on my phone and it seems to be fine. Its pretty slick and a big departure from the old app.

Clint, I sent you the new iPhone app... Im uploading the Android version here. It isnt final so I may not push it to the store yet. The IOS version is final.

Jay, Sweet

Clint

I went to the apple App Store and the old version is the only one there under the name "Turbo Buick".

I went to the apple App Store and the old version is the only one there under the name "Turbo Buick".

That is because Apple has not approved and released the update!!

Clint

Jay.... The iOS version is totally sick compared to the previous version. The sweet transition and elegance of the app (relating to iOS 7 functionality) is amazing. I have to say concratzzzzzzz!!!!!!! You have outdone yourself this time!!!

ALSO THE INSTALL WENT FLAWLESS!!!!!!!

Update- As I am viewing a post, the changing of page function on the left and right side are amazing. Then on how you comment on someone post is slick.; the copy and paste a post method. Also the ability to post something to facebook, twitter, share by email, and how to save pictures. No more holding down on the picture to save. Just use the arrow function that all iOS people already love and how to use. I bet there are some other things and tricks yet to be found.

But what I will predict is that there are going to complain they hate the functionality, but I guess they will have to get over it.

Clint

I love it Jay! This app is a beast.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Thanks.. I just themed it.. the app authors deserve all the credit. It is pretty sweet. Ive been waiting for them to update the app.. their generic app was updated a while back. I need to theme the IOS version and Ill do so once the new one pushes to the store.