New Member WI

ChadEJ

Hello all, I guess I went to the tech arena before coming here, sorry. Just an all business kinda guy. Wanted to say that the members that have helped me so far are great. Not a big forum guy so pardon me if I don't do things correctly at first.

Thank you JEvans22 and Turbo Keith.

Hello all, I guess I went to the tech arena before coming here, sorry. Just an all business kinda guy. Wanted to say that the members that have helped me so far are great. Not a big forum guy so pardon me if I don't do things correctly at first.

Thank you JEvans22 and Turbo Keith.
Very Welcome , Now you gotta post some pics of your new car

Welcome, it's good to have another mid-westerner on here.
What part of WI?

And yes, photos, or it didn't happen. Lol

Cheers,
George

This is the best I can do for now LOL. It happened! SE WI.
20170915_152245[1].jpg

Great looking car, I love the color. Lol
If you make it to Toma, there use to be a place called the Badger Cafe that had the BEST banana cream in the world, according to my dad.
He really liked banana cream pie!

Chad,

Welcome to the site. This is your new guy thread. Feel free to ask anything your heart desires. Tune questions, best blow off valve to get, stock market tips, Etc.
We do encourage people to use the search before asking. However, Tis is the best place for Turbo Buick knowledge. We like to do what ever we can to help the next guy. If we help you out, please pass that knowledge on to the next guy. That's how it works here. So, how's it running? Any issues? We'll try our best to guide you to the answers you need.

Great looking hot rod. Happy spooling.:)

Mike Barnard