New Member-Texas 87 Turbo T

CenTexT-Type

All, I have been working on getting a 87 Turbo T (this one's not a T-type as I've learned from the forum) and appreciate all the knowledge I have been reading. Over the past few months I have learned a lot coming from the small block Chevy world. So far, besides the the spring cleaning on a car that sat for 10 years- Driver's side header was cracked all the way around and replaced with a TA performance header (excellent fit and no leaks)-
Took out the Kenne Belle Ultimate Chip and replaced with a Turbo Tweak, and fought the Powermaster system, though I was winning until the Motor burned out while on a Turbo Tweak test drive and left me with a rock hard pedal and no stopping power. Decided to go vacuum this week as my dream car is a daily driver. God bless all and thanks for all the good advice on this forum-

Welcome aboard CenTex.
Definitely get a Scanmaster on it, to help keep it in one piece. Unless you already have one. I consider it mandatory for a daily driver. Sounds like you're on the right track with what you've done so far.
Keep us posted and again, welcome aboard.

-Patrick-

Hey brother, great to meet you! Awesome seeing another turbo Buick brother. I’ll kick you a text, definitely need to meet up!

Hey brother, great to meet you! Awesome seeing another turbo Buick brother. I’ll kick you a text, definitely need to meet up!
Let me know if you are going to make the trip to Houston on Saturday. I am considering joining you.

Rob