New member intro from AL

PhenixCityGN

Hi guys and gals. Semi-informed new member here. I've had my car since 99, and have loved it. Other than the powermonster brakes going out, never had any probs:rolleyes:

I've been lurking for a week or so, and this place seems cool. Lots of knowledge and good ppl here.

Anyone near the columbus GA, phenix city AL area want to meet up lemme know. There aren't many Turbo Buicks around here that I've seen.

Hi guys and gals. Semi-informed new member here. I've had my car since 99, and have loved it. Other than the powermonster brakes going out, never had any probs:rolleyes:

I've been lurking for a week or so, and this place seems cool. Lots of knowledge and good ppl here.

Anyone near the columbus GA, phenix city AL area want to meet up lemme know. There aren't many Turbo Buicks around here that I've seen.

Welcome! Best place on the net!

welcome

Welcome aboard! I'm from the Fort Payne area. Give me a yell if you come up this way sometime.

Welcome to the board, too bad you're not in the "real" Columbus. :biggrin:

I bought my car in columbus,ga. when i finished basic training in 1996. Got it from a guy named Josh Hopkins. He owned a place called ProKleen. It was some kind of detailing shop. Anyway...welcome to the board.:D

Are you the guy that I met near Everything Musical? If so, I'm Terry (TJ), that's if you are the guy.

Are you the guy that I met near Everything Musical? If so, I'm Terry (TJ), that's if you are the guy.

I believe so man! Did not think you would be on this board, nice:cool:

You sure as hell knew a lot about GNs for being a camaro owner, so I gotta give you props for that.

I believe so man! Did not think you would be on this board, nice:cool:

You sure as hell knew a lot about GNs for being a camaro owner, so I gotta give you props for that.

Haha, thanks for the props man. I'm about to get one myself. There's a few fast (and I mean fast) Turbo Buicks around here if you know where to look trust me. And as for LS1 camaro owners in Columbus, watch out. A couple of LS1tech guys lurk around with some mean set ups.:cool:

But anyway nice talking to you yesterday man. You seem like a cool guy. When I get my transmission fixed we should get together for sure. Hit me up or PM me sometime.

TJ

In south georgia myself but a few hours from you, I am in fitzgerald over by tifton on the map. Welcome aboard man! Daniel Ray