New member in New Mexico

KyS10

Hello all,

I'm new here to the forum and just wanted to say hi. I don't own a turbo Buick but have always loved them. I've been thinking a lot lately about trying to pick one up. I do own a Typhoon and I noticed that you have a syty section in the forum and figured I'd got ahead and join. Maybe if I spend some time on here it will motivate me to go ahead and buy one of these awesome cars. Thanks for having me. I'm sure I'll learn a lot on here.

-Albert

Pic of the Typhoon
image_zpscc412026.jpg

Hello Albert - I am a newbie from New Mexico as well, Albuquerque to be exact. I am awaiting delivery of a 87 GN I just bought. Nice Typhoon, looks really clean.
Welcome to the forum.

Welcome, everybody New Mexico. Brings back some great memories when in Farmington. Prairie dog hunting, 4-wheeling, Govs. stuffed game museum and lots of relaxing. Went thru Wolf's Creek Pass, Silverton, Uray. You guys are Lucky!!!

Thanks for the kind words and the compliments on the Typhoon. Unfortunately, whenever I pick up a turbo Buick it will likely mean that the Typhoon has to go. It's an awesome SUV, but it gets driven the least out of everything.

New Mexico has a lot of beautiful areas. Unfortunately, I'm not in one of them. I live in Clovis. It's nothing but flat land, no scenery, and the smell of cow poop.

Great looking Typhoon. Take your time and get the cleanest car you can afford. Welcome to the site and happy spooling.:)

Mike Barnard

Thanks spoolfool. I'm in no rush. I've wanted a turbo Buick for a long time and have looked at several over the years that ended up being less than advertised. So waiting for the right one to pop up for sale won't be a problem.

Albuquerques da bomb!! Welcome to the site!! Was a long time Albuquerque resident! !

Hey guys I know this post is old but I just got my 87 gn stolen here in Albuquerque so please keep an eye out for it, you can't miss it, it has all fiberglass parts on the front end witch are not painted there flat black and it's missing two front headlights and lower running lights, it has a dent on passenger rear fender, and a darth vader sticker on back window, it ran perfectly 50k miles please please look out for anyone selling any parts or the car itself thank you

84turbo6.......Any news on your GN? I will be driving all over the Southern part on NM tomorrow and Friday and will be on the lookout.

84turbo6.......Any news on your GN? I will be driving all over the Southern part on NM tomorrow and Friday and will be on the lookout.
Yup found it stripped to nothing... Down by Los Luna's only the shell, freaking Theives you guys keep those GN's locked up good before some low life comes and takes all your hard work away, not a good feeling at all. Thanks for the support thoe

Yup found it stripped to nothing... Down by Los Luna's only the shell, freaking Theives you guys keep those GN's locked up good before some low life comes and takes all your hard work away, not a good feeling at all. Thanks for the support thoe
Damn, I was hoping for a better outcome . My GN is for sale and I am very weary at people coming to look at it / drive it.

WOW! That makes me feel not so bad when i do call mine a GARAGE QUEEN!

Sorry man:cry: So whats going to happen now? U going try buy back the car from insurance?