New member from Vancouver BC

Jas

I hear this is the site if i have any questions about my 87 GN. Hopefully I can meet some other G body guys in the area.

-Jasper

Attachments

• IMG_1123.JPG
    IMG_1123.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 110
Two things I can tell from your video. It's got nice paint and it hauls ass. :D
What's it got done to it? Welcome to the site. Thanks for posting up a very cool video.

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard

Im in the mainland; do you go to mission raceway or any car shows around here? Thanks Mike, The previous owner made this thing fly and kept it in awesome condition.
double roller timing chain
212/212 roller cam
1.65 shaft mount rockers
GN1 heads
62mm throttlebody
60mm turbo
200r4 trans, 3000stall convertor
3' downpipe
alky kit
hydroboost baer ss4 brakes

I would like to understand alot more about this car. Im hoping to learn as much as possible, since im new to the world of wrenching.

thanks

Im in the mainland; do you go to mission raceway or any car shows around here? Thanks Mike, The previous owner made this thing fly and kept it in awesome condition.
double roller timing chain
212/212 roller cam
1.65 shaft mount rockers
GN1 heads
62mm throttlebody
60mm turbo
200r4 trans, 3000stall convertor
3' downpipe
alky kit
hydroboost baer ss4 brakes

I would like to understand alot more about this car. Im hoping to learn as much as possible, since im new to the world of wrenching.

thanks
hey Jasper,
That car looks familiar :) Glad you are enjoying it. Say hi to Tim for me.
thanks
Jim

Welcome aboard , Jasper! I live just below the border in the USA. Occasionally go to Mission to watch the races.
There are a number of Magna members that usually show up at the Langley car show, maybe some of them are on here as well.

Jasper me and a couple buddies are planning a trip to mission for June 17th going to the test and tune for the day try and dial our cars in.