New member from San Antonio, TX

TurboS81

Hey everyone! New to this site, but not new to the turbo Buick. I don't currently own a turbo Buick, but I am waiting for the day when I'll be able to grace my driveway with an '87 GN. The closest I got to owning a turbo Buick was over 10 years ago when I was driving around in my '78 Monte Carlo with a '87 GN motor. I had a lot of fun with that car, and wish I had never sold it, but at the time I was a full-time college student and didn't have enough time or money to devote to the car. Hope to refresh my knowledge of the turbo Buick scene and powerplant, as well as network with others out there who share the same passion of this truly awesome car.

-Steve

Welcome to the site.:)
Take your time and get a clean one. Post pics of it here when you do. Let us know if you have any questions.

Mike Barnard

Welcome to the site. My son lives in SA he`s a regular at Biffs and cars and coffee with his turbo`d 2002 SS Camaro. Nice place I enjoy going down to visit and take in the very good car scene.

Take a look in the Texas section and add your name to the Texas sticky.;) Welcome to the board.:cool: